Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - PAYMENT DUE SLOTS 1-27 - LIST CLOSED

Just wanted to share my pics of my finished Sword/Cane.
I ordered it through Onesixhtscale.co.uk and received it a while back, and finally got someone to paint it for me, since I would only screw it up :)

I am very happy with it and it completes my Ra's Al Ghul.

Thank you for this amazing work! :clap

Money sent....thanks and I can't wait to get this..

I ordered it through Onesixhtscale.co.uk and received it a while back, and finally got someone to paint it for me, since I would only screw it up :)

No worries dude, glad you're happy with it! Nice Ra's! :hi5:

Money sent....thanks and I can't wait to get this..

Yep got it dude, updated you on the list.

Payment Sent! :)

Got this one too! :yess:

I just saw that someone who has a number after mine already payed the cane, but I got no mail or anything yet, did I miss it or..?

can I ask where you got the mask for Ra's?

I just saw that someone who has a number after mine already payed the cane, but I got no mail or anything yet, did I miss it or..?

Some Freaks said they hadn't received it and I think it was hiding in their junk mail folder can you give that a try and let me know dude?

Cheers.

Some Freaks said they hadn't received it and I think it was hiding in their junk mail folder can you give that a try and let me know dude?

Cheers.

I just checked and haven't received anything :/ Not in junk and not in the normal folder..

can I ask where you got the mask for Ra's?

Hi,

I don't know where it is from, as it was included with the figure as I bought this from someone else, who completed this custom.
I just switched the headsculpt with the Eleven one, and now added this awesome cane/sword.

you should do a sword umbrella next

I just checked and haven't received anything :/ Not in junk and not in the normal folder..

Ok dude leave it with me I'll look into it for you.

you should do a sword umbrella next

:lol I'm trying to think of a character who has a sword umbrella, Penguin? His was more the end blade?

The dude from the Avengers tv show?

Posting update

Guys, we were hoping to ship the next batch out on Wednesday but due to commitments especially with an unforeseen incident at work it's demanding a lot of time and preventing a trip to the post office to get them sent out but we're hopeful of sending the next batch out to those who have paid by Friday or Monday the very latest.

Thank you for your patience and please accept our apologies for the delay.

Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - PAYMENT DUE SLOTS 1-27 - LIST CLOSED

I think it's perfectly acceptable to forget about the umbrella to save room for more memories of Emma Peel.

Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - PAYMENT DUE SLOTS 1-35 - LIST CLOSED

I just received this and this looks great! Hope i don't mess up painting it. Thanks 4dEFCON and Falconer! =D

Needs paint. but hell yeah.

Payment made. Please confirm.

Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - PAYMENT DUE SLOTS 1-43 - LIST CLOSED

PM's have now been sent to all those remaining on the wait list asking for your email address so that 4dEFCON can contact you with a payment request and take your shipping details. Once you have provided me with your email address expect contact from him within 48hrs; please check your spam folders if you haven't still haven't received an email after this time. The email will be sent from steve(at)onesixthscale.co.uk

4dEFCON is hoping to finish the remaining backlog as quickly as possible, so your prompt responses and payment are greatly appreciated. He will be able to do another post run this Thursday (19th), after then he is away for a week so any payments not received by Wed evening (UK time) will not be included until the week after

Back