Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - FINISHED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ra's Al Ghul Sword/Cane kit - PAYMENT DUE SLOTS 1-43 - LIST CLOSED

Yep I will , I'm also going to be selling these as upgrade kits too.
But they look better without the ground down edge.

As the cane is great and this will make it better.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the cane by the way as it is a great item

Hey guys, here's a shout for my bud Jayson.

Though it is a nicely crafted kit I felt the urge to put a stainless steel blade on there. Making it more realistic I think it looks way better. Please note these are all hand made and blade can be made longer if you like at no extra cost but you must let me know before hand. This upgrade would be offered as shown in the version at the bottom of the pic with the white part painted black. Meaning you just slide this into your existing hilt and away you go.

Price: £10.00 plus postage

Postage Rates (Unsigned)
UK: £3
International: £4.50

Postage Rates(Signed)
UK: £4.00
International: £9.50

Also if people want me to fit the blade and paint the cane black I can do that also for an extra £5.00

If you want the cheaper option let me know but I will not be responsible for missing items, though I have sent loads of items to USA unsigned for and have not had one go missing as of yet.

The postage prices are the sword in between card and in a Jiffy bag, the steel is very hard to bend so can't be damaged. If you want the item send in a small box then the price basically doubles on the shipping as it is classed as a small parcel instead of international letter. Any international buyers must send me the money in GBP £ as I will get charged a conversion rate by PayPal.

Any over payment of postage will be returned and if not sending as a gift please add or pay the fees. Once your name is on the list you are free to pay and once paid I will start making them and then either add tracking number or put sent by your name. I'm just breaking even on this and offering it for a none profit basis.

PayPal: [email protected]
This is an amazing upgrade to Steve's offering. Get them guys !

Last edited:

Hey guys, here's a shout for my bud Jayson.

This is an amazing upgrade to Steve's offering. Get them guys !

It might be worth you starting your own interest thread up for this one guys to avoid confusion? I only say this as officially MY side of this cane project comes to an end this evening and not sure what happens to the thread after that?

Nice to see this one ended up as a little collaborative effort amonst the customers - Ra's Al Ghul has started his only little economy in the 1/6the world! :)

It might be worth you starting your own interest thread up for this one guys to avoid confusion? I only say this as officially MY side of this cane project comes to an end this evening and not sure what happens to the thread after that?

Nice to see this one ended up as a little collaborative effort amonst the customers - Ra's Al Ghul has started his only little economy in the 1/6the world! :)

Hey man, there's a thread for this already, I just wanted to bump it here to get more attention to it. As I've mentioned clearly its Jitsu's work and simply offered as an upgrade to yours, no affiliation whatsoever. :)

Didn't mean any offence, but if you want I'll take the post down. Let me know. :peace

Hey man, there's a thread for this already, I just wanted to bump it here to get more attention to it. As I've mentioned clearly its Jitsu's work and simply offered as an upgrade to yours, no affiliation whatsoever. :)

Didn't mean any offence, but if you want I'll take the post down. Let me know. :peace

No matey, no offence caused at all, didn't realise you'd opened up a new thread; I'm not a regular here! :) You don't need to take the post down.

I received sword cane! I attached a stainless steel blade.
Thank you very much :)

0p2g.jpg

THATS IT FOLKS - SHOWS OVER!

Ladies and gentlemen, this project is now officially closed, the deadline has been reached. All of those on the list with 'Awaiting Payment' by the names (with the exception of Gage and Chubbyman - sorry Falconer is behind on his admin!); we tried many times to get hold of you but you have not responded, I am afraid your order can no longer be fulfilled.

Thank you everyone who purchased a cane, including direct orders recieved and those taken from here a total of 52 canes have been made, with 4 more about to leave...a whopping 56 in total!

My sincere thanks for all your kind comments and support. It's been very nice to see pictures of your finished work and I'm really pleased with how the canes came out once they'd all been painted up. I'll work out how this iTrader thing works and leave you all some nice feedback.

Don't forget to check out Hidden Jitsu's metal blade upgrade kit if you're interested in adding a little extra something.

I've mentioned before I'm not a regular on this forum, but you can follow my custom creations as well as news and info from the 1/6th world on my website www.onesixthscale.co.uk and I've got a a FB page too: https://www.facebook.com/onesixthscale.co.uk

Take care all,
Steve (4dEFCON)

Thanks alot for making this awsome cane. For our Ra's al ghuls.

Thanks alot for making this awsome cane. For our Ra's al ghuls.

You're welcome mate, enjoy!

This project is now officially over, all those who have paid will receive their set all that haven't I'm afraid the deadline has now past and your orders have been cancelled.

Thanks very much everyone for your patience and interest in this set.

Back