ROT BACK TO LIFE - head, mask, iron rod, and headstone ( FINISHED SET PICS 4/11)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caine I got everything except for the rod. I have the tip and end pieces but not the stick

muda2ajy.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Bah. I'll ship you one out ASAP :)

They look so good! I'm happy and I can't wait to put them together. Thanks Caine! :duff

I received mine today also and was completely blown away. This set is SICK, Caine!

Please tell me more Jason's are coming...

Received mine today as well. Looks awesome and even better then your original one. I sold the part 6 I originally completed using your first head sculpt so I'm ready to build up this new one. Can't wait for Pete 's outfits to be ready to go along with this.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Here is the custom I just finished putting together using this this badass sculpt. It was my first time putting together a figure, but I'm very pleased with how it turned out.
[video=youtube;WaPgaG5wxTM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPgaG5wxTM[/video]

Looks good man. Little too crazy with the cuts in the pants like you said but really nice either way and nice weathering on the bottom

Sent from my c350 Benz using Tapatalk

Back