*RUN CLOSED* 1/6 Randall Patrick McMurphy: H&C set Caine & Geewhiz.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around to putting my set on a 18 to try out the fit. Still need to futz with it more. Overall it's a pretty good set, I love the jacket. But I hate the jeans lol they are way too baggy. Going to add more stuffing and still need to get his shoes in. May water treat the jeans as well. But here's the look of my RP at the moment- paint by Chris Caraveo/Kuato

9ed3ed460b79aa450b7871d6b1c996fb.jpg

54cb2d17c1d9ca2545357f354d4a0d8d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got around to putting my set on a 18 to try out the fit. Still need to futz with it more. Overall it's a pretty good set, I love the jacket. But I hate the jeans lol they are way too baggy. Going to add more stuffing and still need to get his shoes in. May water treat the jeans as well. But here's the look of my RP at the moment- paint by Chris Caraveo/Kuato

9ed3ed460b79aa450b7871d6b1c996fb.jpg

54cb2d17c1d9ca2545357f354d4a0d8d.jpg

Yeah, you definitely have to add padding to the stomach and the extra pieces to the thighs. It does make a difference, but the pants are pretty big.

Yeah, you definitely have to add padding to the stomach and the extra pieces to the thighs. It does make a difference, but the pants are pretty big.

Yeah i have the thigh extenders on the legs but I think I may need some extra around the calfs. I think once I do that it'll start to shape better haha other than that I love the jacket and shirts. Pretty good fit on those

Straight and to the point.

Every International package was marked with a value of $50.
I think that was a very light value on a $300+ outfit.
I never said I was going to mark the value at 0-$15 because
of customs. I also do not control your countries custom policies.

As far as I know, only 1 international package got held by that countries customs.
Again, I don't control that. I'm sorry that it happened to someone, but
I can't imagine the customs fee on a value of $50 is very much.

For the record, I am not reimbursing anyone for customs fee's.

Thanks for you time.

Ike

My head is still unpainted so not at this stage hahahaha.
As soon as I can put him together I will!

I'm always curious what others look like. I'm not so great at posing, so I like to steal ideas from you guys. Also, I like to see how you add the padding.

Yeah, it's great to see others vision on posing and accessories etc.
I do the same!!! I hope to get the head painted soon...

If it wasn't for the creativity of you guys, all my figures would basically have the same pose. Kind of that look like when you get off the bus in a new city!

I'd like to sell my Cloth Set with Head sculpt. If any one interested it. PM to me.

나의 SM-G930L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Back