RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

All the outfits and shoes are ready! Woohoo... :)
I'm prepping heads, and painting stock jobs as we speak.
SilentSurfer has a batch of heads and is painting them on his end as well.

With any luck, these will begin shipping in a week... (depending on which paint job you ordered -- SS heads probably shipping in 2 to 3 weeks).

Dan do you have a cut off in mind for closing this run down? I still want a set but August has been a very heavy month for me 1/6th wise. Would I still be able to place an order in say 3 weeks towards the end of September?

Dan do you have a cut off in mind for closing this run down? I still want a set but August has been a very heavy month for me 1/6th wise. Would I still be able to place an order in say 3 weeks towards the end of September?

I'm kind of in the same boat. I can pay now but it would put me in a hard spot - two weeks from now would be a lot better.

Getting close.

photo21_zpsa45d7773.jpg

I have a question about the fit of this head on the body, from this angle it looks to sit a little high on the body which in turn looks like it may have a bit of giraffe neck. Not sure if that's the case but are there any pic's strait on to get a better perspective.

Thanks in advance.

Hey DChung, I have one question. At your site, the top part says SS head is $199 and the outfit + shoes are $175.

At the survey, it says the SS head is $195 and Outfit set is $170.

Just wondering which prices are the correct ones?

Thanks for pointing out the discrepancies. Paypal issued a warning about "gift" payments, and so I adjusted the prices at the top to reflect the removal of that option (forgot to adjust the survey accordingly).

I have a few extra sets so I think you'll be fine, if you pay by end of Sept.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I can pay now but it would put me in a hard spot - two weeks from now would be a lot better.

Two weeks from now should be fine.

I have a question about the fit of this head on the body, from this angle it looks to sit a little high on the body which in turn looks like it may have a bit of giraffe neck. Not sure if that's the case but are there any pic's strait on to get a better perspective.

Thanks in advance.

Here are some additional shots.
One of the things I noticed, when I sculpted the head to fit on the neck, was that the HT body had a neck that appears thin when viewed from the front, but thick, when viewed from the side. I also think HT did not make the trapezius muscles big enough for an "Arnie" body...

photo_zpsde9a075c.jpg

photo_zps587cb879.jpg

Here are some additional shots.
One of the things I noticed, when I sculpted the head to fit on the neck, was that the HT body had a neck that appears thin when viewed from the front, but thick, when viewed from the side. I also think HT did not make the trapezius muscles big enough for an "Arnie" body...

photo_zpsde9a075c.jpg

photo_zps587cb879.jpg

Thanks man, that looks fine from what I see there:hi5:

The ttm20 was made to match arnolds body type from t2, he was not as big at that time as he was during the filming of running man. Ether way its about the best body for the job except for maybe the technoir verion, but that's rare and expensive now a days.

Thanks again for the fast response:)

Awesome, thanks for updating with ETA's.

My TTM20 is in the detolf ready and waiting :hi5:

Hi. I ordered just the suit and shoes, when are the suits likely to be shipped out?

Ordered and paid! Woo. Now the fun part: waiting!

Paid orders that do not include a SS head are shipping today or tomorrow!

Back