RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

Great to hear.

Had a busy day today with the family, but my Running Man heads and outfit set came in the mail today, so I had to throw him together and take a few fun pics and do a quick video review! Thanks a million, Dan for making this possible! Just an awesome set!

DSC_0007_zps2c02967a.jpg

DSC_0014_zps014e891b.jpg

DSC_0016_zpsfcaeeb54.jpg

DSC_0013_zps78b1dc85.jpg

DSC_0018_zpsb5985af6.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/GHzTdiXRS9w[/ame]

I can not wait to get mine!!

Jack and mad dog Ben Richards, they look excellent

Jack I still have to tweak a little here and there. I might paint the boots someday unless I find something closer to what he wore in the film. The jacket is another thing I need to change someday and I might just darken his hair a tad. As for Ben, he came out perfect and I love the outfit and shoes! So glad to finally have a Running Man! :yess:

Thanks for the pictures, Marlo! It looks great!

Always my pleasure to take pics of these great custom figures! Dan did all the work and it was simple enough to just throw it all on a TTM20 body! The head fit on just fine, but I put just a little bit of tack putty to make sure it was on there snug! :wink1:

Very nice! Won't be long and mine should be here, really looking forward to it

That came out great! Cant wait to get mine. Great video as well.

I'm very happy with how mine turned out! Those with the Silent Surfer paint up can expect even more out of it as his work is always incredible! But I think Dan's paint up looks great too! I'm very happy with the sculpt!

Very nice! Won't be long and mine should be here, really looking forward to it

As long as you have that TTM20 body ready, this thing will be easy as pie to put together! The outfit really is top notch! Just a really cool set!

Jack I still have to tweak a little here and there. I might paint the boots someday unless I find something closer to what he wore in the film. The jacket is another thing I need to change someday and I might just darken his hair a tad. As for Ben, he came out perfect and I love the outfit and shoes! So glad to finally have a Running Man! :yess:

Always my pleasure to take pics of these great custom figures! Dan did all the work and it was simple enough to just throw it all on a TTM20 body! The head fit on just fine, but I put just a little bit of tack putty to make sure it was on there snug! :wink1:

Don't stress too much about Jack Slater.... hint, hint... :wink1:

By the way, there's a handful of you who, although you did not order a SS premium head, your order is held up by the decals, which I should be getting from MaliceEvil this week! Just an FYI...

When will I know if mine is on the way?

Back