RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

are the arms suppose to bunch up that much? Great pics commtech!

Holy cow that looks awesome!

Holy crap! Add me to the list!

not offering decals as of now? I put in my order a few days ago with the decal option...

not offering decals as of now? I put in my order a few days ago with the decal option...

that is only for order made after today. you will get your red&gray with no problem

Commtech, thanks for posting these great photos, man!

Alright, picture time!

And here's with the T-800. After seeing this picture, I took out the leg extenders that came with the muscular true type to make him the same height as the T-800.

I got my stuff the other day and I put it together today. I'm very impressed with the quality of the work. Great stuff here.

Are there are pics of the STOCK painted head please?

I had some pics posted a few pages back, though they might not be so clear due to shadows, etc. Here is also my video that might help with some decent views of the stock painted heads.

[ame]https://youtu.be/GHzTdiXRS9w[/ame]

Arrived yesterday. Can't praise this enough. Nothing but the best here. Very very pleased, and thank you to all involved. Thanks Dan for making this happen.

Pictures aren't the best as there's too much natural light, so sorry about that.

006_2_zps18605e0c.jpg

005_1_zpsd6110ed6.jpg

004_1_zps3a9c5c2d.jpg

002_1_zps77cc191e.jpg

People, play this video while posing and playing with Arnold.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ6wB7TknrI[/ame]

:clap

Good news freaks
Second run of running man heads with SS paint job are coming in about few days, so the people on the second run list will be ship out with in a week. you will get an email from me once I shipped the set to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back