RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my running man today... Little disappointed with what I got with the price I paid..
amuzavuz.jpg
. Anyone else have these stains?

Got my running man today... Little disappointed with what I got with the price I paid..
amuzavuz.jpg
. Anyone else have these stains?

WHY DONT YOU TRY A PM TO DAN I AM SURE HE WOULD FIX THIS IN A SECOND, AND APPOLOGIZE A FEW TIMES ONTOP OF THAT. MAYBE THAT WOULD BE BEST THAN A PUBLIC OUTING OF YOUR DISPLEASURE. LET ME ASK HAVE YOU SPOKEN WITH DAN YET?? I ASK BECAUSE WITH WHAT YOU WROTE YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR STUCK WITH THE OUTFIT AND THE STAINS. I WOULD GUESS YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN WITH HIM YET. THIS JUST ISNT NICE. WE GET IT, YOU GOT A BAD OUTFIT. YOUR MAD, SO IT WAS TIME TO POUT. UNLESS DAN HAS TOLD YOU HE ISNT MAKING GOOD ON THIS I CANT SEE ANY REASON FOR POSTING THIS....MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN WITH DAN BEFORE YOUR FINGERS STARTED TO TYPE THIS FIRST. IF I WERE DAN THAT WOULD BE THE LAST LIST YOU WOULD MAKE OF MINE.:lecture

WHY DONT YOU TRY A PM TO DAN I AM SURE HE WOULD FIX THIS IN A SECOND, AND APPOLOGIZE A FEW TIMES ONTOP OF THAT. MAYBE THAT WOULD BE BEST THAN A PUBLIC OUTING OF YOUR DISPLEASURE. LET ME ASK HAVE YOU SPOKEN WITH DAN YET?? I ASK BECAUSE WITH WHAT YOU WROTE YOU SOUND LIKE YOUR STUCK WITH THE OUTFIT AND THE STAINS. I WOULD GUESS YOU HAVE NOT SPOKEN WITH HIM YET. THIS JUST ISNT NICE. WE GET IT, YOU GOT A BAD OUTFIT. YOUR MAD, SO IT WAS TIME TO POUT. UNLESS DAN HAS TOLD YOU HE ISNT MAKING GOOD ON THIS I CANT SEE ANY REASON FOR POSTING THIS....MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SPOKEN WITH DAN BEFORE YOUR FINGERS STARTED TO TYPE THIS FIRST. IF I WERE DAN THAT WOULD BE THE LAST LIST YOU WOULD MAKE OF MINE.:lecture

Totally agree. Hate it when whiners just jump onto the keyboard to complain and not even bother to talk to the seller first.

Why don't you try hitting the old caps lock button ;)

In all fairness he probably hasn't contacted Dan and when he does it won't be a problem Dan will take care of him. I don't see anything wrong with what he wrote though. He didn't insult Dan, he didn't rant or rave or tell people to beware. He simply said he was a little disappointed in what he received nothing wrong with that whatseoever. If anything your reaction is pretty over the top and unnecessary...

In all fairness he probably hasn't contacted Dan and when he does it won't be a problem Dan will take care of him. I don't see anything wrong with what he wrote though. He didn't insult Dan, he didn't rant or rave or tell people to beware. He simply said he was a little disappointed in what he received nothing wrong with that whatseoever. If anything your reaction is pretty over the top and unnecessary...

:exactly::goodpost:

:goodpost::goodpost:

When you haven't tried anything else to fail, "yell" at the customer who got screwed. Yeah, that always works! :lol

Honestly, jumping the gun and posting like that makes it look like you're doing damage control, which makes the problem look bigger than it likely is. :huh

Last edited:
Just got back from my vacation from sunny Glasgow, to find this package at my work--DChung feat. Nathan #05 Ben Richards-Running man full set...:thud:

:yess:

Wow.. really? I guess I won't ask how to get rid of the stains.. I never said anything bad about this.. I'm happy with what I got.. just sad to see this when I got it.. Being this is my 1st custom figure.. I wanted to see if anyone know how to clean this..

One more thing to add.. I emailed Dan a few times before it got sent out and it took a while for him to answer me back.. I figure he's a busy guy.. so I was hoping somebody who has this could help me without troubling him..

Last edited:
Wow.. really? I guess I won't ask how to get rid of the stains.. I never said anything bad about this.. I'm happy with what I got.. just sad to see this when I got it.. Being this is my 1st custom figure.. I wanted to see if anyone know how to clean this..

One more thing to add.. I emailed Dan a few times before it got sent out and it took a while for him to answer me back.. I figure he's a busy guy.. so I was hoping somebody who has this could help me without troubling him..

Oops! Not sure how those stains got there... that's very strange. We can resolve this any number of ways...
1. clean him up and if that's to your satisfaction, you're all set... and I'll give you a $20 discount on anything else I make you may want in the future.
2. send him back and I'll send you a fresh one
3. send me $150 and I'll send you a fresh one with no stains (2nd pair of boots included of course), and you can keep or sell this one for a damaged version! lol... (if you were to send it back to me, this is probably what I'd do... cut some holes, dirty it up and make it a battle-damaged version... then throw it on ebay!)

Your choice, let me know what you want to do!

Best,
Dan

Sorry again about the stains. No idea how they got there...

On a side note, I would like to encourage everyone to PM or email me with concerns first before posting publicly. The reality is, it takes a lot of time and effort to build up one's reputation as an artist of quality, skill, professionalism and courtesy. So it would really be helping me out to address these privately to your complete satisfaction, so that no one is out there wondering if things that are posted ever got resolved.

That said, I didn't find your post offensive in any way, but did regret not being able to resolve it for you first.

Finally, I am very grateful for my friends who value my work and defend my integrity. Thank you!

Battle damage Suit? Arnold Didn't break a sweat fighting Sub Zero, christmas tree man, and the other dude. :lol

Battle damage Suit? Arnold Didn't break a sweat fighting Sub Zero, christmas tree man, and the other dude. :lol

Maybe he didn't sweat, but he did bleed a little: lol

Buzzsaw dragged him half way to China. Plus, you could say it was his stunt double's battle damaged suit from when the double fought Captain Freedom! So there...! :nana:

282364_large.jpg

Oops! Not sure how those stains got there... that's very strange. We can resolve this any number of ways...
1. clean him up and if that's to your satisfaction, you're all set... and I'll give you a $20 discount on anything else I make you may want in the future.
2. send him back and I'll send you a fresh one
3. send me $150 and I'll send you a fresh one with no stains (2nd pair of boots included of course), and you can keep or sell this one for a damaged version! lol... (if you were to send it back to me, this is probably what I'd do... cut some holes, dirty it up and make it a battle-damaged version... then throw it on ebay!)

Your choice, let me know what you want to do!

Best,
Dan

Sorry again about the stains. No idea how they got there...

On a side note, I would like to encourage everyone to PM or email me with concerns first before posting publicly. The reality is, it takes a lot of time and effort to build up one's reputation as an artist of quality, skill, professionalism and courtesy. So it would really be helping me out to address these privately to your complete satisfaction, so that no one is out there wondering if things that are posted ever got resolved.

That said, I didn't find your post offensive in any way, but did regret not being able to resolve it for you first.

Finally, I am very grateful for my friends who value my work and defend my integrity. Thank you!

maybe lets the appologist's bullet and punishment know this, they seem to think its better this way dan. always a few in the crowd dan, cant help it. To them its better this way, no harm in their eyes, going public. abslolutely unreal the way some people think!!!!:cuckoo:

maybe lets the appologist's bullet and punishment know this, they seem to think its better this way dan. always a few in the crowd dan, cant help it. To them its better this way, no harm in their eyes, going public. abslolutely unreal the way some people think!!!!:cuckoo:

Bull**** mate! No need for you to jump down a guys throat for merely pointing out he got a slightly defective item! He wasn't insulting or rude about it he just wanted help. Granted it would have made more sense to go direct to Dan in private but your response was way out there, completely unnecessary!

Glad you found the old caps lock button though ;)

Dude....you just went off on the guy cuz he was expressing a concern? I think you may need to put this next to YOUR name.:cuckoo: True, he should've went to Dan first.....but don't ridicule the man cuz he was expressing a concern. Totally uncalled for on your behalf. I'm not apologizing for anything. And yes....good call o the caps lock button. :hi5:

Easy, friends!

The only person who owes/owed anyone an apology is me for accidentally sending a stained outfit out.

:chillpill:

Back