[Scaletta] Edge of Tomorrow Rita Vrataski !2nd STAGE!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodrob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, guys)

Gauging interest on Rita`s Exosuit;) The one you see on a pics was made in 2014, rigt now we are going to offer Metal Exosuits. Plastic sets will be offered also, check price info below.

Revisited 3D model, height/width checked to match Phicen bodies:

Metal/plastic test parts:

Set will include:
- New headsculpt (Sculpted and rooted hair will be offered);
- Metal Exosuit (Articulatable with working pistons) or Plastic Exosuit (Also articulatable with working pistons);
- Metal Sword;
- Tactical Vest;
- Heavy guns (Metal of plastic, depends on what version of Exo are you after).

Clothes and boots, gun with holster are also possible as an addition set, we`ll see. In 2014 all this was easy to find on ebay, nothing unique just military stuff.

Price info:
Metal unpainted Exosuit set is $780. All Scaletta projects are using the deposits system - stage by stage payment during production. Metal version will have 5 stages and will take 11-12 months to be complete, so it will be pretty easy to make payments. Stages are:

1. $156 before high resolution printing;
2. $156 before making copies;
3. $156 during making copies;
4. $156 during cleaning copies and pre-assembling process;
5. $156 + $22 (shipping) before shipping to you OR to our artist to be painted. If you`re after the painted version
5.1 paint job stage. Approx price is $200+-, will be calculated after master-model assembling. Rooted hair comes for extra $100-120.

Plastic unpainted Exosuit set is $624. Plastic version will have 4 stages of the deposits:
1. $156 before high resolution printing;
2. $156 before making copies;
3. $156 during cleaning copies and pre-assembling process;
4. $156 + $22 (shipping) before shipping to you OR to our artist to be painted. If you`re after the painted version
4.1 paint job stage. Approx price is $200+-, will be calculated after master-model assembling. Rooted hair comes for extra $100-120.

Interest List:
1. cccccccclllllll
2. Slade Fiero (FB) (metal) 1st STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
3. Entropy
4. UlliPekka (metal)
5. Alan Hamby (FB) aka mailalan (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
6. Vincentius Ivan Salim (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
7. Branford Miles Williams (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
8. Darren Neilan (FB)
9. Edward Webster (FB) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
10. Jamie Lynch (FB)
11. Jeff Gray (FB)
12. David James (FB) (plastic) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
13. Lee Atkinson (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
14. PJ Santiago (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
15. Timothy Dyer (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
16. Julie Tucker (FB) (plastic) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
17. Nic D`arte (FB) (metal) 5th STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED
18. Fritz Hostrop (FB) (metal) 2nd STAGE DEPOSIT RECEIVED

NOTE: prices are the same as in 2014, head and vest are included to the set.
NOTE2: Tom Cruise set list will be opened later, stay tuned)

Check Scaletta FB Group for the examples https://www.facebook.com/groups/115386019000870/
or
Feel free to check our previous projects (threads started by me).

Check the original 2014 EoT thread to see the stages of production https://customonesixth.com/index.php?threads/scaletta-edge-of-tomorrow-exosuits-closed.151025/ Examples of our Metal works you can check at Heimdall, Lady Sif and Jaime s6 threads or at our FB group.

PayPal address: [email protected]. PLease add 5,5% PayPal fees or send as a gift.

Hope to hear from y`all soon:)

Last edited:
I’ve got the plastic version and would love to upgrade to metal.

Seeing this is going to be resized for a Phicen body. To clarify, will it be smaller or larger? Also, why Phicen since a seemless body isn’t necessary. Because they’re readily available?

Last edited:
Yeah I have to agree. Blunt is only 5'7 and Phicens are usually much taller. Not to mention heavier. It just doesn't really seem necessary.

It will not be resized like +10 cm, lol Slightly resized, because metal will not allow such things as "warm it up with a hair dryer to assemble". Height will remain pretty same. I was thinking about Phicen small breasted bodies because they are easy to find these days. Earlier we made female sets for Hot Toys Alice, Boss bodies. These days i don`t think there are 15-20 HT bodies on ebay with a normal price. We made Lady Sif for HT body, but the set looks ok on Phicen, wich was slightly modifyed. Same for Faora. In other hand if some of the guys will grab HT Widow body for a normal price it will also be ok

So Emily height is 171 cm and Widow/Johansson is 160cm. HT is making widow bodies and maybe taller one for Emily is a good idea?

So Emily height is 171 cm and Widow/Johansson is 160cm. HT is making widow bodies and maybe taller one for Emily is a good idea?

Yes, or HT Rey body. The only difference is the bust size. Between the different Widows and Reys currently available and in the near future there should be supply without having to use Phicen.

Bust and height size aside, I don’t see a benefit in aesthetics or articulation using a heavier seemless body for this particular character/costume. A metal exo will be heavy enough without a rubber body at the center. And other than proportion, sizing, and cost concerns, a suitable body needs to be able to hold the metal arms up in a position.

Please put me down for the metal version, painted.

I agree that I would prefer to use a NON-rubber body. I have a lot of concerns about rubber bodies holding up over time.

Woodrob, any chance for us who have the original set to just get the new headsculpt?

So it looks like the interest list is only for the metal version right now? Any estimate on when you might get to the plastic, if it's still being done?

So it looks like the interest list is only for the metal version right now? Any estimate on when you might get to the plastic, if it's still being done?
Check the first post, plastic version is also available, we`ll make em at once))

I just found this thread (and this forum), but is the list for this new run still open? I have the older plastic version and might be interested in the new head sculpt, depending on how it turns out.

And I know it's still in the design stage, but will the joints on the metal suit be the same as on the plastic one? The only annoying thing from the old suit design is that the joints will sometimes come undone (the shoulder, hip, and knee joints especially) since they're simple peg connections.

Back