[Scaletta] Edge of Tomorrow Rita Vrataski !2nd STAGE!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, guys, we are ready to send this to the high resolution printing. First stage is now opened, please check post 1 for details. Paypal address is [email protected], please send as a gift or add 5.5% paypal fees. Add version info as a NOTE to the payment, metal or plastic.

Йоу! с новым годом всех в этом топике))
Илья внеси меня в список из метала пожалуйста)

Done and done) Happy new year!)

Express your interest if you want to join, y`all) the rest of the list - cover stage 1;)

2nd stage is now opened!) New head early WIP, we`ll finish the base and will work on details and emotion))
_XBLCimyvdA.jpg
2cH46U8Y3FU.jpg
221.jpg
isPftwSBDH4.jpg

@cccccccclllllll, @Jbeltram4 , @Entropy PMs sent

definitely a great start! Looking forward to updating the first run headsculpt

If anyone is interested and tired of waiting, I’m selling my complete sets of both Tom and Emily from the original run. These are full figures, all put together with bodies, headsculpts, clothing, fully painted with custom display stands. Can sell as a set or separate. US preferred but willing to sell internationally if I get a good deal. Selling for less than original price. PM offers and for details or else they’ll be going on eBay. Thanks!

Haha, unfortunately I think we're in for a looooong wait for this one. Especially with all the other projects they've taken on.

Back