[Scaletta] Lady Sif !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Lady Sif

I'm going to have to pass due to priorities and maintaing a budget. The Heimdall looks absolutely stunning, so I look forward to seeing this completed.

ifrack, Damien - we will not offer just parts, but i`ll let you know if some extra head will be available - usually we are making 2-3 extra sets if some parts will be damaged or something:) As for the price - her price range is $450-$550 (will be calculated once we will have a metal parts price and it will be possible after having a model), deposits system will be available also, check our other threads to see how it`s working:) lmk

List updated)

Put me in for Lady Sif and if you continue with the Thor related figures then I'm in as well, Destroyer and Dark Elf.

looks good already!!!!...i hope this is also in metal!!!...and put me down for the destroyer as well please buddy...:)

Still in for Sif. I think I might be in for a Destroyer as well if made.

ifrack, Damien - we will not offer just parts, but i`ll let you know if some extra head will be available - usually we are making 2-3 extra sets if some parts will be damaged or something:) As for the price - her price range is $450-$550 (will be calculated once we will have a metal parts price and it will be possible after having a model), deposits system will be available also, check our other threads to see how it`s working:) lmk

List updated)

Thanks for the price range, very doable imo.

Thanks for the updates can't wait to see more progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, guys, list updated, hope to hear from the rest of gang;))

UPD For those, who isn`t sure in their wallets or have some not very comfortable period - project takes a lot of time and we do have a deposits system we are using it on our every project - so it`s not gonna be a highspeed run. Yeah, these things are pretty pricey, but we all know what limited edition means))) So if you want in, but need some special payment plan or smth - just PM me, i have some people who support our every project and we always find some good solution (or i can you tell where the prices on kidneys are good lololol):))))))

I just want to know about how long a period of time will she be made to see if I can afford

We usually take 1st deposit before final printing, coz it's pretty pricey to do and to prepare parts to be casted in metal. System works Total/4 steps) before it we will show low res prints to imagine how parts will fit the body etc. Check our other projects for info, we always have step by step progress updates) you can find em through my nickname-started threads:)

I'm in for everything. Great idea on Destroyer, the Thor Line is way to empty. If you do elves, Maliketh would be the obvious start too.

Hey Woodrob, you know I've been yelling for it but could we get a warriors 3 list too if there is demand?

Back