[Scaletta] Lady Sif !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Lady Sif

Another quick WIP, looks good so far:)

Stay tuned:)

WOW....its trying to outshine my boy Heimdall I see....lol....the thor shelf is going to outshine some other I see.....specially when that Destroyer comes and joins the shelf....but for now...Heimdall and Sif are going to be bad ass!!!!

Serious update on Lady Sif - Low Res print to make everything fit nice;) Some very first WIPs on her clothes and the rest 3D parts. She will be ready to be printed somewhere next week, so stay tuned:)

Interest list is cleaned;)

Last edited:

Looking great so far!! :clap What are your plans for her hair - are you going rooted, or sculpted?

We are hoping to use real hair for her, plastic might look bad - they are long)

As for the body - hot toys female body like Alice, Biss, Sarah Connor))

Ok, guys, price is now calculated, we are ready for the first stage of the deposits. PMs will be sent today, check first post for the instructions:)

it will not be released some other way than this. And please check the Dredd thread for info on how those two was released. Gladly after all that mess we are having 2 upcoming official collab projects - Ciri and Bishop:)

Back