[Scaletta] Lady Sif !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Lady Sif

Other then the exposed elbow joint, why would you want to spend that much money on a Phicen? Don't get me wrong, I like they're bodies, but there are other, less expensive options (like PopToys), which have a seamless elbow joint. Just something to consider.

By the way, I've tried a couple of times to get the question of what body this is being made for. Solid, inflexible metal is only going to fit so many.

Two reasons. Firstly yeah the elbow joint would annoy me esp after what this figure costs. But also with the metal armour I don't know how well it would hold up on a poptoys body - I got my first one this week and I'm not confident at all that it would handle it. I've got Heimdall in hand and it is quite weighty. The Phicen aren't that expensive - $USD64 shipped worldwide from the guys I buy most of my stuff from.

Yeah, you could be right. The only problem I can see with Phicen would be the weak wrist joints. Those things can't hold s$&t.

Ronin3801, acctdevil, dxdave - are you still in, guys? List is updated, deleted couple of spam-bots;)

Second sateg will be opened pretty soon, stay tuned, gang:)

woodrob why do you do this to me?..............Why?:gah: Now I have to look at my pre orders and figure out my budget to see if I can afford this.

It looks amazing!!!!:clap

Hop in, bro, we do have some nice lil deposits system:)))))) we'll figure something out for sure))

Still able to get in on this? Is the $250 neighborhood on hair and paint solid? I only want to join if I can get the paint and hair done as part of the project. Thanks.

You can join, yes, send the first stage deposit and i`ll add you. 250 for hairing and paint job is approx, price will be calculated after first prototype will be painted and haired, but it`ll be in that are+-. lmk))

Who's doing the head sculpt? I see you're starting to do some projects with Sean Dabbs. Would be great if he could be lined up for it.

Re: [Scaletta] Lady Sif !DEPOSITS 2nd STAGE!

Is it still possible to get this figure at this point? If possible, how much needs to be sent right now? Thank you!

coors83, yeah, while casting process is going it`s possible to join. Right now we are on a 2nd stage of the deposits, it`s $292. PM me if you wanna join or need some time to make 2 stages

Pm sent����

will we see painted heads soon?

I have this question. Was hoping to see the head sculpt of Ms. Alexander and then making the 1st and 2nd stage payment together. Any chance of a glimpse at this point, please? Thanks! :)

Check renders at the first page, head is printed and right now at the casting artist's office. Then it'll be sent to our artist to be haired and painted, with the rest of parts. So we will be able to see the painted Proto at the stage 4, like Dracula))

Check renders at the first page, head is printed and right now at the casting artist's office. Then it'll be sent to our artist to be haired and painted, with the rest of parts. So we will be able to see the painted Proto at the stage 4, like Dracula))

Difficult to tell what the head will look like from the render and print. Female portraits are notoriously tough, so hopefully once the paint and hair are applied the likeness will be spot on.

Updated, thanks;) Hope to hear from the rest of a team))

Back