[Scaletta] Lady Sif !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Scaletta is it possible to sign in? The full Set including painted Head!? Best wishes

Hey, man, sorry, all sets are casted already, there are no extra sets yet. Hop in Heimdall list, we can add couple of extra sets, as for Sif - maybe if there will be a second run someday, we`ll see:)

Guys, ready for update? This took some time, let me explain why and how this update is important for us:)

All metal sets are casted and as you may see they was made in yellow metal, it was needed to make it possible to cast parts as thin as we need:

Right now all parts are cleaning/cutting to ger rid of casting artefacts. Parts, that was cleaned are delivered to our other metal team to go through nickel plating procedure, to get the color we need and add another metal layer to the armor:

Then, they will be treated with special reagents to reduce glossiness level and we will get as close as possible to make it look right:)

Compared to our previous Heimdall i`d say that armor parts are triple thinner and detailed. It`s not a straight metal casting, the process is the same as our metal team are using in jewellery production. This is a next stage on making the more detailed and thin armor parts in 1/6 scale. It too some time to figure our how to organize the process, but it`ll be worth it))

Meanwhile our painted is working on plastic parts, hope to see the haired head pretty soon:

Stay tuned:)

Last edited:
He will be even more cool looking since his armor is golden and has more details)) plus he’s tougher:)))

Hey there, I was wondering if it was too late to get in on this? I had no idea this was even a thing. I'm interested. :)

edit: nevermind, just saw a couple posts up. Shame I missed out on this. =/ Hopefully there will be a second run.

guy66657, chewbacca1975 guys, hop in Heimdall Dark World version before it`s too late, as for Sif - i`ll let you know if there will be a second run:)

Woodrob, Chewbacca1975 has completed payment to me for the deposits I made on Lady Sif. Please take me off the list, rjszar and add Chewbacca1975 in my place.

Back