[Scaletta] Lady Sif !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, everithing goes as planned, we are on a final stage before shipping (finishing red stripes on metal parts, heads and other parts are ready). Most of the time i`m at FB, but it`s better to PM me here, i`ll reply.

Hey, Mark) Sorry i was out, my son was born)) We had some delays with production and shipping, right now we covered Jaime and Ronan lists - Sif is next. I update most at FB, sorry, after mad month i`m starting to sort things out now))
111.jpg
121.jpg
131.jpg
141.jpg

Did anyone get their parts yet. Mine just showed up today. I'm missing a couple pieces, and I have to say I'm a little disappointed that this isn't an already pre-assembled figure (or at least for the price it should have included the body and some instructions on how to assemble this thing). Absolutely ridiculous. But, I seem to be missing some crucial pieces -- like the shield and part of the corset.

141.jpg

Aside from the extra pieces that came in a separate bag, and the head sculpt -- this is all the pieces that I received:

IMG_8234.jpg

Does anyone who already has this have any idea how we're supposed to put this together, or what body was used to base this on?

Some parts will go on over the body, some parts will take glue or string.
I think you can use a slim phicen/TB
But need to look at pics they posted.

Only problem is none of the pictures are showing up here anymore from most of the previous posts, and trying to get a response from Woodrob is damn near impossible.

I’m not on IG, FB, or Twitter. I know that’s where most of these guys went...

If someone here knows how to get ahold of Ilya, can you please ask him to check his PMs here?

Thank you Lee, i`ll reply on PM, Mike. Christmas here is on January 7th, some additional parts packages are on their way. We`ll sort thiungs out after holidays. I`m also waitin 1 set for assembling, i`ll make a giude, it`s pretty easy job. Seems like photobucket we used to store pics is blocking us, wich is strange. I`ll reupload WIP pics and final pics to another hosting after holidays, it will also make easier to see the set from the different angles. As for the bodies - rediculous or not, we do not provide them. First it was designed for Hot Toys female bodies, during production Phicen released their seamless body wich is also possible to use. I tried on a master-model - it turned out good. It`s a small breast S17B by TBLeague/Phicen, skin variant - pale. As for the price - this is metal armor set, people are selling custom sets with jacket and pants for $1000 adding cheap $10 bodies. Can we not discuss it? Lol, all good, i`m kidding. Let`s say i decided to avoid body reselling process and everyone can decide what body to use - tallet but seamless of shorter but sometimes articulation points are visible)) Yeah, unfortunately everything is more at FB now, sometimes i have no notifications here and reply with delays. If you need to contact me faster and you don`t have FB - please use my email [email protected].
Thank you all, happy New Year, all the best to you and your families! Thank you all for your suport. Take care, i hope to see you all in 2020)

Has anyone else gotten all their parts? Or, the rest of the missing parts? I’m STILL waiting on mine. I’ve emailed Ilya, but haven’t heard anything.

Back