Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People. who had issues with my last sculpt, please send me the pics to [email protected], so I'll be able to provide the replacement.

Ok, so we have a replacement pack to:

- Science Friction
- Elvis1976
- TonyMeis
- JackD
- Darmoor
- pcleemake

Got pics from:

- Elvis1976
- Pcleemake

Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm doing this because I have a very limited number of recasts, and I have no mats left.

Got all pics.
Damn I don't understand how this happened!!!
Damn lost a lot of mats on it. This new resin was 4x more expensive than the common....damn...and I cant use it.
Don't know what to do... had to replace 2 from Jack and 2 from Tony.

Got all pics.
Damn I don't understand how this happened!!!
Damn lost a lot of mats on it. This new resin was 4x more expensive than the common....damn...and I cant use it.
Don't know what to do... had to replace 2 from Jack and 2 from Tony.

Maybe the new resin needs a longer curing time than it actually states? It could have still been curing while in shipment. I don't mind paying for my replacement head sculpt, it just doesn't seem fair to me that you have to pay all of the costs of something that was outside of everyone's control.

No, I dont want anybody to pay me for the replacement. its not fair with you.
But if you guys could help me with the shipping cost, would be awesome. its $25 total, and you can divide by all of you guys, so would be something under 5 depending on who helps it.
Thank you so much for your kindness Robert!

No, I dont want anybody to pay me for the replacement. its not fair with you.
But if you guys could help me with the shipping cost, would be awesome. its $25 total, and you can divide by all of you guys, so would be something under 5 depending on who helps it.
Thank you so much for your kindness Robert!

No problem, just let me know if I can repay the favor in the future. :)

I'm fine with paying whatever is needed for shipping. If everyone is fine with Rogster, and I am, confirm, that way we can all send him our part of the cost.

I can't wait to get this new head. I think while I'm waiting for Tony's sneaking suit I might make him Tuxedo Solid Snake. That just means tracking down a 1/6 tuxedo which. The names Snake, Solid Snake. lol.

Hey people.
Since I have to replace to everyone, can I ask you one more week?
I need buy more mats and recast a few more.
Is it ok to you?

No problem. Once you get going again you should start a thread to show off your customs here too. You'd probably get more views, people need to see your awesome work.

Ok, so we have a replacement pack to:

- Science Friction
- Elvis1976
- TonyMeis x2
- JackD x2
- Darmoor
- pcleemake

Please confirm!

Back