Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks buddy.
I'm correcting some details that I don't like anymore, also will change some aspects of his hair.

Sounds good, you can only improve as you do more work imo. :duff

By the way, for anyone who is interested I found these 1/6 Lucky Strike cigarettes on ebay recently. These are the cigarettes that Snake smokes in MGS1. I've been trying to gather as many 1/6 accessories as I can from the game. Though there isn't a Nikita launcher, I've found the Stinger, MK23 Socom, Famas, MP5SD6, PSG-1, and Claymore mines so far.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/350412556485?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Last edited:
Nah Krec, I believe Amnur is just taking some time out to correct this sculpt and work on a couple other things. Not to speak for him or anything, lol. Then things will be rolling again. Not to hijack his thread.

Was going to say not again to many great sculptor's just leave .

Well, I will not leave. I really like to do that, and I really appreciate all of your considerations and the kindly comments, always motivating me. :duff
:rock

Just finished the v2 replacement SS.
Will start the recasting process this weekend.

"Kept you waiting, huh?"

Last edited:
Sculpt is looking great! Any chance you guys would be making a painted version in the future?

Hello people. I'm working on the cast process. But I'll post some pics tonight.
Just want to know who gets the deformed issue? As far as I know, here's the list:

- Elvis1976
- JackD
- Razorskull
- Science Friction
- Darmooor

Anyone else?

Tks

Here ya go.
I had made it in four molds, so, the seam lines will not be visible :)

Also, the hair part was recasted on black resin.
IMG-20121014-00095.jpg

IMG-20121014-00097.jpg

IMG-20121014-00098.jpg

IMG-20121014-00101.jpg

Well let me know.
:rock

Back