Full figure [SHIPPED] 'DRUG DETECTIVE' Suit & FULL SET

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200825_124909.jpg

We got suit from Yunsil.
So, we are now collecting the final balance.
Thank you.

2020-09-13
Thank you always.
We posted a notice about the final balance payment about 3 weeks ago on OSC post, Instagram and Facebook with the news that the Drug Detective's outfit was completed.We tried to ship out the costumes and full sets in batches, but some people couldn't reach us.
So we are going to start sending out the outfits first.
And all unpaid orders will be canceled by Wednesday, so they will be refunded on the fixed refund date.
Thank you.

2020-09-13
Thank you always.
We posted a notice about the final balance payment about 3 weeks ago on OSC post, Instagram and Facebook with the news that the Drug Detective's outfit was completed.We tried to ship out the costumes and full sets in batches, but some people couldn't reach us.
So we are going to start sending out the outfits first.
And all unpaid orders will be canceled by Wednesday, so they will be refunded on the fixed refund date.
Thank you.

Have some of the sets already shipped then?

If you don't pay the balance until Tuesday,
It will be cancelled. And will be refunded on refund date. And will hand it over to the waiters. Thanks.

Last edited:
<SHIPPING FEE INFORMATION>

If you only bought clothes, you have to pay for the delivery. We use only EMS.

*Fullset buyers : $0
*Asia : $22
*America : $28
*Europe : $30

Orders from those who did not pay the balance were canceled.

As I updated on the post, the rest of money except the deposits will be refunded on refund date. And also outfits will be shipped from Thursday. Please refer to the shipping cost guide. Thank you.

Last edited:
<SHIPPING FEE INFORMATION>

If you only bought clothes, you have to pay for the delivery. We use only EMS.

*Fullset buyers : $0
*Asia : $22
*America : $28
*Europe : $30
I had paid in full for shoes and clothes. You said you shipped out to those that paid. But are you saying it wasn't shipped out if we didn't full set? So was it shipped..or not shipped? I'm a bit confused.

I had paid in full for shoes and clothes. You said you shipped out to those that paid. But are you saying it wasn't shipped out if we didn't full set? So was it shipped..or not shipped? I'm a bit confused.

Hello. I am sorry but I don't know what you mean. The full set includes the shipping fee, and it means that if you order only clothes and shoes, the shipping fee will be added. If you paid for shipping when you bought shoes, you can't pay any more.

Hello. I am sorry but I don't know what you mean. The full set includes the shipping fee, and it means that if you order only clothes and shoes, the shipping fee will be added. If you paid for shipping when you bought shoes, you can't pay any more.
Ah ok. Great thank you. i paid for the cloths and shoes..so I suppose I need to pay shipping..thenabove fees are the cost for both shoes and cloths shipping together, yes?

Back