Full figure [SHIPPED] 'DRUG DETECTIVE' Suit & FULL SET

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone got the outfit shipped?Saw someone get his set but I haven’t got any response yet.

Anyone got the outfit shipped?Saw someone get his set but I haven’t got any response yet.

South Korea is facing the biggest holiday of the year, called Chuseok. So now, not all companies are receiving parcels in Korea. After the Covud 19 incident, DHL, Fedex, and other companies do not receive direct applications, but receive goods through convenience stores or courier companies.

And I sent the shipping fee in the order I received it. I haven't sent it yet because you have sent the shipping fee since the mail was received. Most people who ordered the outfits have already received them.

South Korea is facing the biggest holiday of the year, called Chuseok. So now, not all companies are receiving parcels in Korea. After the Covud 19 incident, DHL, Fedex, and other companies do not receive direct applications, but receive goods through convenience stores or courier companies.

And I sent the shipping fee in the order I received it. I haven't sent it yet because you have sent the shipping fee since the mail was received. Most people who ordered the outfits have already received them.
Thanks for clarifying. I will wait for your pm just plz keep me updates thanks!

Thanks leewola_soyen good luck with the shipping I know it’s very hard during a holidays I know all customers will understand.

Happy Chuseok to all South Koreans as well - we can all only hope for a happier healthier year going forward.

Hello everyone!
I'm so sorry but some collectors haven't received this yet. I've already announced to you, but when we packed the accessories, there was some cracks in the guns and the pill case. This is the work of polishing with urethane, and I think there was a problem here.

I got messages from Doggie Doc this Tuesday. He said that they were being completed without any problems. Perhaps I can deliver these to you as soon as possible. I'll post another notice after I get these.

I would like to express my deepest apologies and gratitude for your long wait.

Back