Clothing set SHIPPING - FINAL RUN toribox BrBa Mike and Saul (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gangsters :)
04713a23f051.jpg

It’s this same thread bud, creg has shipped out his mike sculpts I think back in oct or nov. but I’m pretty sure he’s still selling them on his Facebook page!
Thanks. Since I don’t do Facebook, I had no idea. I’m sitting here with the outfit waiting for the sculpt, not knowing it was already available. I used my wife’s FB account to order one, it only asked for the deposit. Waiting to hear from Creg so I can send the remaining balance.

Thanks. Since I don’t do Facebook, I had no idea. I’m sitting here with the outfit waiting for the sculpt, not knowing it was already available. I used my wife’s FB account to order one, it only asked for the deposit. Waiting to hear from Creg so I can send the remaining balance.
We are waiting on a new shipment of casts. As soon as they are ready we'll send out the invoices. Thanks for the order!

Glad you were able to score one bud. Yeah I hear you , I don’t think I have enough words to explain how much I despise Facebook for just so many reasons... but I started to patrol it. I will say I refuse to participate in it but patrolling it has allowed me to score a lot of grails and not miss out on projects.

The mike sculpt is amazing in hand as is the outfit... it will be forever before I get around to making him, so much on the to do list but I’m so glad I got in on this project!

Thanks, I would have kicked myself if I had the outfit on a body with no head. I feel the same as you do about FB.

jason marlin australıa dhl awb no: 7040497634

daryl anderson usa dhl awb no: 7040540684

matheus russo baldresca brazıl dhl awb no: 7040558335

Back