Clothing set SHIPPING - FINAL RUN toribox BrBa Mike and Saul (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still interested in these two, Anyones selling Head or Clothing set?

Great news. Any shoe suggestions? I cannot seem to find a good shot of his shoes when he is wearing this particular outfit.

hosam is the master of this scene, i think he can help us about the shoe collor. but i guess brown dress shoes will be fine.

Thanks so much bro for the compliment. I'm a freak, so went back and watched the episode for some checking. :LOL:
As in the 13th episode were this suit was from, no clear scenes or pics for the shoes that Saul was wearing! So, I had to watch the 15th episode 'Granite State', and see what's there for Saul as it's the following story. In the 15th episode, Saul was about to change his identity and run away. As most of us know, Saul used to wear loafers A LOT!! I took some screenshots, and had to search some close styles on Google:

sg1.jpg

sg2.jpg

sg3.jpg

16a02ca7-79f2-49c7-9423-81c783af7003-bb_515_uc_0304_0114.jpg

Fashion-black-brown-tan-summer-loafers-mens-dress-shoes-genuine-leather-casual-shoes-mens-wedd...jpg

I'm not saying I'm sure, but saying maybe. As it was a matter of days between the car wash meeting, and the Nebraska new Saul identity.

I looked at the 13th episode too and. Pull only tell they were brown. Looking at the screen grab you got, these are the shoes with the same top. The sole of the shoe is more like the photo you posted, but the top of the shoe is like the one below with the fringe.

Attachments

• DD865A9F-4668-4F78-A90E-3B14AE6D4DFB.jpeg
    DD865A9F-4668-4F78-A90E-3B14AE6D4DFB.jpeg
    22.8 KB
in two weeks i will be receiving saul outfits..
please send me shipping payments. shipping will be 30$ ( add % 4.5 fees )
please pm me here when shipping payment is done with ur real name, address and mobile.

Back