Clothing set SHIPPING - FINAL RUN toribox BrBa Mike and Saul (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes it is an issue if you have not ask when it is
a personal run you did not start.

As a respect to the original organizer, you need to first see if he like to first redo and then
If he has an issue if you are redoing
I guess I got over my head a little because I had already talked to Kubisiart about printing their sculpt out lol. I've sent him a message now.

People are dying for a rerun and yet this hasn't reach 3 years yet to get a rerun.

I've emailed Yunsil for details on a 2nd run. Hopefully she'll get back to me soon. (y)

Getting the permission from the organizer is the first thing to do actually. Yunsil will probably reject and ask for Efe's permission. But the main subject here is this didn't complete 3 years. :confused:

100% suport for saul and mike many thx
There is no need and no use to express interest three time.Although I wanna mike too but I agree we should respect the host and just be patient to wait before organizer give his answer.Also thanks finwee for being willing to offer help.

Instead of rerunning the same suit taken from Breaking Bad, it would be nice to see a new suit taken from Better Call Saul

Back