Clothing set SHIPPING - FINAL RUN toribox BrBa Mike and Saul (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Production finished.

Inspection and Packaging

Screenshot_20200904-203859_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200904-203843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yeah production update?

I bought Mike number 8 Spot from @Yuanqi Li . Please check. and also Can you tell Toribox shipping to Korea directly?

Last edited:
bro i have 10 sets including saul and mike can you let yunsil direct shipping to me? i coming from China that is very near from Korea

guys please stop sending me massages about direct shipping from yunsil. i m not going to separate shipments. i havent received the outfits yet (not even shipped yet). once i receive them i will inform you here and will start collecting shipping payments. and according to list order, i will start shipping them with dhl express.
thank you.

guys please stop sending me massages about direct shipping from yunsil. i m not going to separate shipments. i havent received the outfits yet (not even shipped yet). once i receive them i will inform you here and will start collecting shipping payments. and according to list order, i will start shipping them with dhl express.
thank you.
Normally Yunsil can ship to korea since she lives there, but for china and other country she won't. So do not expect direct shipping if u guys dont live in korea

Looking spots for both. Mike is my priority, can buy a set of Saul after him. If anyone selling, please message me. Thanks

Yea guys please stop harassing efeeke about shipping random 1 or 2 suits seperate from yunsil direct. The only reason she was making some of those exceptions during my last two runs was for buyers who bought 14+ going to the same address, and it was during the thick of the pandemic. This is not the way she wants to do things and you are creating more work and time required from the run organizer. Just be patient.

Back