Head sculpture SiriX's Painting Workshop

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Repainted by me, sculpted by Sean Dabbs:

as1.JPG
as3.JPG
as4.JPG

1/6 Arnold Schwarzenegger - "PUMPING IRON".
Painted by me, project & head sculpt by Ulli_pekka

ar1.jpg
ar8.jpg
ar7.jpg
ar6.jpg

1/6 Man of Steel, painted by me.
Headsculpt by Modern Life.

3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
2.jpg

Great work! The paint on that Bruce Campbell head is particularly magnificent. And it's a wonder to see what can be done with the old Bros Production Cruise Collateral head.

Great work! The paint on that Bruce Campbell head is particularly magnificent. And it's a wonder to see what can be done with the old Bros Production Cruise Collateral head.

Thank you :)

New works:
1/6 Indiana Jones (Treasure Hunter). Repainted by me, fedora by Hot Toys.

i1.jpg
i4.jpg

1/6 Man of Steel, painted by me.
Headsculpt by Modern Life.

su1.jpg
su2.jpg

1/6 Ric Flair head sculpt & hands.
Painted by me, sculpted by The Headsmith.

Head.jpg
Hands.jpg

"Max Payne 3 Statue" head sculpt & hands repainted by me.
Statue by Rockstar Games.

Max1.jpg
Max2.jpg

Hi,
Your work is incredible and I'm looking for someone to re-paint a head play Clint Eastwood so he looks more like he should in Gran Torino, I have attempted to do it myself but ballsed it up quite massively I'm willing to pay for the re-paint and postage of course. (I'm based in the U.K.)
Thanks for any help ✌🏻

Hi,
Your work is incredible and I'm looking for someone to re-paint a head play Clint Eastwood so he looks more like he should in Gran Torino, I have attempted to do it myself but ballsed it up quite massively I'm willing to pay for the re-paint and postage of course. (I'm based in the U.K.)
Thanks for any help ✌��

Thank you, check your PM ;)

1/6 Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino".
Repainted by me, sculpted by HeadPlay.

Clint AB.jpg

А ты грунтовал его перед этим или просто на очищенную поверхность краски наносил?
Любопытно. :)

А ты грунтовал его перед этим или просто на очищенную поверхность краски наносил?
Любопытно. :)

Чистишь, грунтуешь, красишь, вот и всё.

Some shot of full custom figure 1/6 Jack Torrance - "The Shining" from my client.

Headsculpt: 이창근 (Rainman), painted by me.

Jn1.jpg

Jn3.jpg

Jn4.jpg

29090884_2026920510895143_2163611718347915264_n.jpg

Back