[TAKE BALANCE][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a reply to me from Iris based on one set. I don't know if I have time to organize a run. My main question to her would be if she can get the coloring correct on the sweater and the design areas. If anyone already has one of her sweaters in hand, what is your opinion?

This was a reply to me from Iris based on one set. I don't know if I have time to organize a run. My main question to her would be if she can get the coloring correct on the sweater and the design areas. If anyone already has one of her sweaters in hand, what is your opinion?
The colouring is definitely weaker than the Gee Whiz set

The color on my set is weaker on both the rug and the shirt, but still bettter than nothing. I’d be inclined to jump in if this set might be darker. I also wouldn’t be holding that 5 month shipping window close to heart either.

There currently is no run. I had contacted Iris myself to find out the cost of one outfit for my use. I passed the information on here for those who might also be interested. If there are enough people who are also interested, then I suggest we start a new thread and look into a new run.

I always try to pay iris se a kim directly which seems to be safer for me than to send it to a private person. They always anwer fb-messages within 24h for years plus their timetable is reliable for things they‘ve already done. And you can change things sometimes like not getting the jacket, if you don‘t like.

I always try to pay iris se a kim directly which seems to be safer for me than to send it to a private person. They always anwer fb-messages within 24h for years plus their timetable is reliable for things they‘ve already done. And you can change things sometimes like not getting the jacket, if you don‘t like.
Hey bro. Can I have the contact information of IRIS for personal order? Etc Facebook username

I inquired about The Dude set via Geewhiz Customs. Price 375 shipped plus 6% Paypal fee. 4 to 6 months to Complete, but they are faster than that. Iris would be 1 year. Yunsil 2 maybe 3 years.:cry::cry::cry::cry:
IMG_4918.JPG

Iris 5 months is probably accurate at 1 year. Iris also told me Anton is ready in 4 months and that didn’t happen in 4 months. All the tailors are all significantly back logged and delays are up to 6 months -12 months on top of their
original estimates.

Iris 5 months is probably accurate at 1 year. Iris also told me Anton is ready in 4 months and that didn’t happen in 4 months. All the tailors are all significantly back logged and delays are up to 6 months -12 months on top of their
original estimates.
True

Back