[TAKE BALANCE][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be in for a clothing set if available since I just ordered the new sculpt from RM.

Another run of Andy's accessories would be great!

I would be in for a clothing set if available since I just ordered the new sculpt from RM.

Another run of Andy's accessories would be great!
I'd love a re run of Andy's amazing set and an Iis clothing. In for both
Very interested also please Andy. Thatā€™s just jaw dropping.
I'm not sure if you all are referring to my stuff here, haha. I don't want to overtake this IRIS thread with my accessory talk.... I can revive the previous thread if you all would like or maybe start a new one, then you can all comment there.

I'm not sure if you all are referring to my stuff here, haha. I don't want to overtake this IRIS thread with my accessory talk.... I can revive the previous thread if you all would like or maybe start a new one, then you can all comment there.
Sounds good to me.

Well I am. But I just have to make an exception for one of my favourite characters from one of my favourite comedies, espciealg when it looks that good.

But other than that, yes I am!

This damn addiction haha.
Haha Iā€™m just curious!

This figure will really tie our collection together man

Would be great if Iris could confirm if she is prepared to do the rugs again too. I missed out on this the first time around.

No, itā€™s not a thing yet. But iris will re run things until kingdom come so having her do it is a non issue. Someone needs to step up and volunteer to do the run though.

Back