[TAKE BALANCE][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Normally I’m not a nit picker, but I agree, it definitely looks off. Is that the rug being included as I did pay for one, but wasn’t sure if it were being made since it didn’t look like it hit the number.

Balance paid! Please update when you have the time. Thanks.
Still I believe that cardigan collar should be larger thought...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Update some pics took from iris's friend~

Great looking pieces. Someone asked about the carpet and I didn’t see an answer. Originally, I had wanted a carpet as well. Will they be available alone or as a set only? Glad to see Doggie’s fabulous acc’s as well[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking pieces. Someone asked about the carpet and I didn’t see an answer. Originally, I had wanted a carpet as well. Will they be available alone or as a set only? Glad to see Doggie’s fabulous acc’s as well[emoji6]

Whoa! Pretty neat to see my stuff out there. The shoes look great on the figure, I must say :clap

you can get the carpet alone,just pay the $50 and shipping,you can get one.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Hey I just thought I'd mention it here, but I have a few pairs of shoes left from my Lebowski accessory run awhile back if anyone is interested. $50 painted plus shipping.

Back