[TAKE BALANCE][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [ACCEPTING DEPOSITS][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set+[Mina Yu]Headsculpt

This thread is more than 1 year old. Did Iris start working on a prototype? Any cloth samples?

Yep, I'm starting to loose hope, even interest, after one + year without any sign of even a start...

Emailed Iris myself the other day as I was wondering about this project. As demon said, prototype is coming very soon and Iris apologizes for the delays.

Would anyone be down for one of the Dudes
other outfits? Or what about Walter?

Would anyone be down for one of the Dudes
other outfits? Or what about Walter?

Been saying I’d much rather have the bowling outfit and hardly any interest. I commissioned one but not sure the tailor will find the time to make it[emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered one presonal commission for bill v3 for more than 1 year too,still didn’t get anything.And here is the screenshot for my dialogue with iris.
615f27cfa11b6d8979bc512929b88234.jpg

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Is there still a slot in the list for headsculpt and outfit? Thanks

Very interested also if this is still happening.

Thanks.

Please update the list, I have paid in FULL and Iris has been made aware of this

Not really impressed with the result. I was waiting for a little more coming from Iris. Jacket collar should be larger and pants shape is a bit off too.
Anyway, could we get some more quality photos? Maybe on a different body, please?

Not really impressed with the result. I was waiting for a little more coming from Iris. Jacket collar should be larger and pants shape is a bit off too.
Anyway, could we get some more quality photos? Maybe on a different body, please?
Yeah the pants seem tapered... they should be straighter, right? Aren't they essentislly pajama pants?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back