[TAKE BALANCE][IRIS]The Big Lebowski DUDE set

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be in for a clothing set if available since I just ordered the new sculpt from RM.

Another run of Andy's accessories would be great!

I would be in for a clothing set if available since I just ordered the new sculpt from RM.

Another run of Andy's accessories would be great!
I'd love a re run of Andy's amazing set and an Iis clothing. In for both
Very interested also please Andy. That’s just jaw dropping.
I'm not sure if you all are referring to my stuff here, haha. I don't want to overtake this IRIS thread with my accessory talk.... I can revive the previous thread if you all would like or maybe start a new one, then you can all comment there.

I'm not sure if you all are referring to my stuff here, haha. I don't want to overtake this IRIS thread with my accessory talk.... I can revive the previous thread if you all would like or maybe start a new one, then you can all comment there.
Sounds good to me.

Well I am. But I just have to make an exception for one of my favourite characters from one of my favourite comedies, espciealg when it looks that good.

But other than that, yes I am!

This damn addiction haha.
Haha I’m just curious!

This figure will really tie our collection together man

Would be great if Iris could confirm if she is prepared to do the rugs again too. I missed out on this the first time around.

No, it’s not a thing yet. But iris will re run things until kingdom come so having her do it is a non issue. Someone needs to step up and volunteer to do the run though.

Back