Clothing set [LIST CLOSED] IRIS - TDK Bruce Wayne [LIMITED 20]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In for 1; possibly better to move this to the Bank robber thread in case some of those people have Watch notifications turned on

In for 1; possibly better to move this to the Bank robber thread in case some of those people have Watch notifications turned on

I believe this is only for interest of the Bruce Wayne watch from TDK that matches this suit run (Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso XGT Grande Date 8 Days) , not the Casio Joker Bank Robber watch.

watch1.jpeg

Watch2.jpeg

Watch4.jpeg

I understand the Joker wore a Casio CA53W in the bank robber scene, but Robbie has one that's very similar from Back to the Future (CA50) for sale on his site currently. Here is the link.

Actual CA53W:

JokerCA53W.png

Robbie's CA50 in 1/6 scale (better pictures are on his site):

RobbieCA50.png

If that isn't an alternative you're interested in, I would definitely post for interest on that thread and see if it can get some traction to get it made šŸ¤ž

Is it possible to make the straps leather in this scale on this? I know Robbie made that Han Solo belt. Iā€™m interested in both Joker & Bruce watches.

I believe this is only for interest of the Bruce Wayne watch from TDK that matches this suit run (Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso XGT Grande Date 8 Days) , not the Casio Joker Bank Robber watch.

View attachment 474392
View attachment 474393
View attachment 474394
I understand the Joker wore a Casio CA53W in the bank robber scene, but Robbie has one that's very similar from Back to the Future (CA50) for sale on his site currently. Here is the link.

Actual CA53W:

View attachment 474395

Robbie's CA50 in 1/6 scale (better pictures are on his site):

View attachment 474396

If that isn't an alternative you're interested in, I would definitely post for interest on that thread and see if it can get some traction to get it made šŸ¤ž
The 50 won't fit on the Joker body. Only the Marty figure with the tiny wrist

I plan to make more of the Reverso. Just haven't had the time. As for leather, i won't offer it. The details don't translate well. A painted sculpt looks better to me for this size. I'll see if I can get some going soon.
Great news (y)

Would you please post here when youā€™re ready to release them, or provide an eta? Iā€™ve been checking your site for the last 18 months since you said that more were forthcoming and Iā€™d hate to miss out again ;)

Is there any chance you will do another run for the bank robber watch?
Maybe. I have other things to do and those were labor intensive so finding time is a challenge. I've been thinking about a new process that gives a good result without taking so long and less fragile but haven't had time to try it.

Back