[Taking Payments] Mad Max Road Warrior Leg Brace

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, starting this thread to see if there is any interest for metal Road Warrior leg/knee braces? I've been waiting for someone to start one up and still no joy :D so been speaking to my friend Dmitriy, a very talented miniatures artist and he's up for making a run. He'll be making a prototype to asses the cost though has assured me it will be very reasonable which is good news. Image below is a 1:1 replica of the prop.

Ok folks Dmitriy will make a start on these as soon as payments are in.

Payment info:

Total including pp fees and international shipping: $126

Dmitriys Paypal address: [email protected]

Important! Please include your forum name and postal address in English when paying. Also post here when payment is made so the list can be updated.

Also just to add, the prototype will be re-worked to fix a few areas of colour and shape, so the final version will be even more accurate then the latest update below. Also feel free to give feedback here :)

INTEREST LIST:

1. <BEASTMASTER> [PAID]
2. Jbeltram4 [PAID]
3. cpoll36 [PAID]
4. arnax1985 [PAID]
5. Bertie2046 [PAID]
6. Grifter [PAID]
7. AlmightyWez [PAID]
8. Julie250 [PAID]
9. bakatom [PAID]
10. Barneyboo7 [PAID]
11. EcklecticBadges
[PAID]

Update: Progress so far

Modified shape for accuracy.

legbrace1.jpg

88098683_2780005255424225_5087585866751148032_n.jpg

1:1 Leg brace reference.

IMG_9730.jpg

Attachments

• dmitriy.jpg
    dmitriy.jpg
    752.6 KB · Views: 435
  • legbrace.jpg
    legbrace.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Yeah I also have the HT han body, though I know some folk may have the slightly oversized footballers bodies. I'm assuming the Han body legs are same as TTM18/19? As I've not got it at hand.

cpoll36: I'll ask if that is possible. What list of tools did you have in mind?

I’d have to check it against an 18/19 and I’m not sure I have one on hand that’s not dressed. I’ll check when I can but if anyone else can, it’d be most helpful.

Yeah I also have the HT han body, though I know some folk may have the slightly oversized footballers bodies. I'm assuming the Han body legs are same as TTM18/19? As I've not got it at hand.

cpoll36: I'll ask if that is possible. What list of tools did you have in mind?

I was thinking maybe the pickaxe and crescent wrench that hang off the back of Max's belt and possibly the spanner from the front. The pickaxe had a wooden handle.

hey Jbeltram4, did you manage to check if the legs are the same on a solo and ttm18/19? I don't have access to my figures at the moment. cheers

Back