[Taking Payments] Mad Max Road Warrior Leg Brace

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers dude, list updated.

I've edited the images on the right to show the changes to the final version.

lb2.jpg
lb1.jpg

Hi guys. What do you think of my work? If you are still interested, then you need to make a payment. I need to continue to work on this project or start another.

Hi Dmitrii, I think your work is fantastic and I'm definitely interested in you leg brace and possibly a Mad Max shotgun and other tools if possible. Please can I delay payment until next Friday when I get paid? I just need to budget this carefully. Thanks.

Hi!!! thanks for the feedback !!! yes of course we have the whole month of March
Hi Dmitrii, I think your work is fantastic and I'm definitely interested in you leg brace and possibly a Mad Max shotgun and other tools if possible. Please can I delay payment until next Friday when I get paid? I just need to budget this carefully. Thanks.
Hi!!! thanks for the feedback !!! yes of course we have the whole month of March

My interest here was based on the 2nd run Iris outfit which seems to be having issues. I'm hoping things become clearer before the due date on this piece.

Incidentally, the price includes PP fees and int'l shipping, correct? Just making sure. Thank you.

Yes $126 all inclusive ;) yeah I thought the Iris set might be holding this up, hopefully see some progress on that soon like the Deckard 2nd run.

Back