Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PATARA J.] - 1/6 BATSUIT CASE from TDKR (FINAL DESIGN UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm interested in the box, please stick me on the list!

Re: [PATARA J.] - 1/6 BATSUIT CASE from TDKR (FINAL DESIGN UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in the box, if thereis still a spot.

list update guys!

tumblr_mcc1xcCBB41rgq1rvo1_500.gif

Put me down for both please.

I'm interested in a box as well

Put me down for the box.

Re: [PATARA J.] - 1/6 BATSUIT CASE [PROTOTYPE COMPLETED-payment required]

Just no words.

It is truly incredible isn't it! So much work must have gone into this it just looks so clean and crisp and I can't imagine those materials are that easy to work with. The mind boggles with what some members on here are capable of. If I had 10% of their talent I'd be ecstatic.

- FOR FIRST 25 PEOPLE WHO MAKE A FULL PAYMENT
WILL GET FREE MOVABLE STREAMY EFFECT SHEET.LIKE MANY PICS BELOW
(YOU CAN SEE TEXTURE ON THE BATSUIT.THAT IT IS!)

If i am not in the first 25 people...what will we get instead of the movable sheet? Is there a plain default sheet? Or no sheet?

Again congratulations for the amazing work!:clap

If i am not in the first 25 people...what will we get instead of the movable sheet? Is there a plain default sheet? Or no sheet?

That's a good question

I'll send the 200 usd deposit today!:lecture

Thanks all comments guys!

if i am not in the first 25 people...what will we get instead of the movable sheet? Is there a plain default sheet? Or no sheet?

thanks for question.normally it has a plain sheet on the back of the box (behind the suit). But the steam effect sheet is a water textured.in order to make it more accurated to the movie scene. You just need to put it behind the box :)

img4520resize.jpg

Thanks all comments guys!

thanks for question.normally it has a plain sheet on the back of the box (behind the suit). But the steam effect sheet is a water textured.in order to make it more accurated to the movie scene. You just need to put it behind the box :)

img4520resize.jpg

Ah so its just a case of placing that sheet behind the box? So anybody who doesn't pay within the first 25 people just doesn't get the backing sheet? That's cool

Can you provide an acrylic piece to lift the DX02 figure that is cut to the right size?

The deposit was sent!:yess:

Back