Tdkr - - - the monitor [list is now open]

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [PATARA J.] - 1/6 BATSUIT CASE [PROTOTYPE COMPLETED-payment required]

Hahaha its my mistake
Documents doesn't work in ipad anyway for me:rotfl

Its cool thanks for updating and delighted I'm up there on the list. When will you been needing the rest of the payment?

Will you be shipping these in blocks or all together?

Add me down for the box...can't pass this up

Full payment sent!

Its cool thanks for updating and delighted I'm up there on the list. When will you been needing the rest of the payment?

Will you be shipping these in blocks or all together?

Estimated time for first shipment is 15-20 dec2012 so the rest is needed before shipped. / in blocks man

Add me down for the box...can't pass this up

Thx. Odell :clap

Sent payment for a second set

Got it big bro.

can you put me down for the box?

Yep,:hi5:

Full payment sent!

Got it!

Awesome just shoot me a PM or put up here in the thread when you need the rest and will get it sorted. How many are you planning on shipping at a time? I take it providing I pay up on time I'll be in the first shipment?

Are you by any chance adding any batarang holder on the door panels? I just watched the movie again and it seems as though there are also holders for items on the door panels. Thought I'd inquire

For reference its 39:54 of the movie after Bruce puts on his knee brace and starts walking to the platform and as the box rises you can see it clearly.

Also 39:59 scene

Last edited:

I'll be providing a little pic later today with some notes on where this can be improved even further - since your still reworking it thought might as well provide input :)

Are you by any chance adding any batarang holder on the door panels? I just watched the movie again and it seems as though there are also holders for items on the door panels. Thought I'd inquire

For reference its 39:54 of the movie after Bruce puts on his knee brace and starts walking to the platform and as the box rises you can see it clearly.

Also 39:59 scene

Thnks for suggestions.ill watch movie again and improved it.

I'll be providing a little pic later today with some notes on where this can be improved even further - since your still reworking it thought might as well provide input :)

Thanks man,that would be nice .:clap

will shipping to Canada for the Box be the same as the US?
Yep,the same as usa.

Here you go - hope you find it helpful! I'm confident with your skills you will be able to address much of this!

Vault-problems.jpg

Here you go - hope you find it helpful! I'm confident with your skills you will be able to address much of this!

Vault-problems.jpg

Awesome, i hav done this construction drawing before dvd/blu ray released.That's why some detail is missing.only i can find is just a ref pic on google.This so helpful man,big THANKS. :yess:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow - this is insane work!

Wow. Now this is what I call a quality build and I am sure with inthevoid's input it will be 100% accurate. Just gotto scan through all the pages to decide now.
I was kind of puzzled why all the praises in the other thread for the low quality attempt but this is a masterpiece in the making

OK I made my payment.... just can't let this one slip by

Last edited:

Wow. Now this is what I call a quality build and I am sure with inthevoid's input it will be 100% accurate. Just gotto scan through all the pages to decide now.
I was kind of puzzled why all the praises in the other thread for the low quality attempt but this is a masterpiece in the making

OK I made my payment.... just can't let this one slip by

already got your payment and updated your status bro.
thanks

And I see the usual suspects on the list LOL

Back