Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoggieDoc

Super Freak
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
MM1 Gas Grenade Launcher Payment information:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO, here's what we're looking at... PLEASE READ EVERYTHING and then feel free to let me know if you have questions:)

$37 1:10 scale
$45 1:6 scale
$80 1:4 scale

Shipping in the US: $10 (with tracking)
Shipping to Canada: $17
Shipping international: $25
*** Tracking is generally not available for international shipping via USPS for these prices. To have tracking available usually involves significantly higher cost. If this is a problem please let me know.

*** SHIPPING IS COMBINED:) If you get more than one they will all be shipped together under a SINGLE shipping cost! You'll just have to wait a little longer until I have all the sizes you request in hand.

PP address: [email protected]

When paying PLEASE include the following:
- SSF username (failure to do this makes it VERY difficult to keep track of everything, so PLEASE don't forget)
- Items ordered (i.e. 1:6 scale launcher, 1:4 scale launcher, etc.) and how many if more than one
- Shipping address , especially if not included in the PP information

In order to figure your cost just add up the various sizes you want plus shipping and send. Prices are all fees inclusive so no need to send as gift.

If you have ANY questions before payment PLEASE let me know! I have tried to make this as easy as possible and as cost effective as possible by combining shipping for mutli-orders. It means a bit longer of a wait but it's better cost-wise in the end, obviously.

If you have decided to NOT get a launcher PLEASE let me know so I can nail down numbers. THANKS EVERYONE for your patience throughout this project!

51ea8be4bb0656189efd3680f0f080d8.jpg

1:6 scale launcher $45
r4YwJjh.jpg

k2WucSL.jpg

1:10 scale launcher $37
Yrd8x2o.jpg

1:4 scale SPAS-12 $80
0lzWeOJ.jpg

narDHE1.jpg

r3X6CjP.jpg

1:4 scale AR-18 $85
5b38556b61138e8753e64a487d34a19e.jpg
8e11d79cada1900c851535765fbff187.jpg

1:6 scale control box $25
b002bfd6ca8f69af4cdf4b0ced40ea16.jpg

1:6 scale Dolly $75
88f38a9ddc8ca898b4b204b3598cccf6.jpg
481ca8eb1a45523673944ac97441b12e.jpg
e3ddac254e4786c9bc19949e9109cbd9.jpg

Interested 1:6 MM1 Launcher

1) olbertfrog PENDING
2) magpie 7 PAID LZ 973 691 575 US
3) davea1982 PENDING
4) whale eye PAID
5) xenoviper x 2 (Unassembled, unpainted) PAID
6) wwe_michael PAID UA 101 707 141 US
7) punisher1974 PAID
8) a-dev PAID
9) Leon 911
10) anwe PAID
11) DiFabio
12) rjszar PAID
13) wce-Jordan PAID LZ 973 736 192 US
14) Lee in MI PAID
15) jaymig926 PAID
16) sidious-66 PAID LZ 973 736 201 US
17) Davinator65 PAID 9405803699300462334996
18) bruin1773 PAID
19) P. PAID
20) FlyAndFlight PAID
21)EVILFACE Assembled and unpainted PAID

Waitlist in case of dropouts
22) Avalanche driver PAID
23) Jameson Rook
24) Thrustmaster
25) highlander1
26) ShapeShifter PAID
27) Seaknob PAID
28) SilentSurfer (unassembled, unpainted) PAID 9405 8036 9930 0462 1951 46
29) SP1772 (depends on if enough casts)
30) Manannan (depends on if enough casts)

Interested 1:10 MM1 Launcher
1) a-dev PAID
2) rjszar
3) DiFabio PAID
4)
5)

Interested 1:4 MM1 Launcher
1) olbertfrog
2) xenoviper x 2
3) jaymig926 PAID
4) wwe_michael PAID
5) Psycho
6) rjszar PAID
7) Thrustmaster
8) Dragontron
9) a-dev PAID

Interested SPAS-12
1) rjszar 1/4 PAID
2) olbertfrog 1/4
3) xenoviper 1/4
4) jaymig926 PAID
5)

Interested Armalite Rifle -18 (AR-18)
1) rjszar 1/4 PAID
2) olbertfrog 1/4
3) xenoviper 1/4
4)
5)

Interested Colt Commando CAR-15
1) olbertfrog
2)
3)
4)
5)

Interested Start/Stop control box
1:6 scale: $25

1) a-dev (1:6PAID, 1:4 possibly, 1:10)
2) rjszar (1:6) PAID
3) dragontron (1:4)
4) shapeshifter
5) seaknob (1:6) PAID
6) SilentSurfer
7) whale eye - out
8) flyandflight PAID
9) P. (1:6) PAID
10) Lee in MI (1:6) PAID
11) wcejordan (1:6)
12) ANWE (1:6) PAID

1:6 scale dolly: $75
1) a-dev (1:10) PAID
2) P. PAID
3) Seaknob PAID
4) jstep13 PAID
5) Bruisermore

Last edited:
Re: Terminator 2 MM1 Hawk Grenade Launcher

Great news...it looked like it was dead in the water.

Great news...it looked like it was dead in the water.

Thanks! Fear not, this is happening:) Just lining everything up before moving past the 3D modeling stage!

Interested list updated... Anyone from the previous thread remember to please repost your interest here so I can have an up to date idea of our numbers. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all

First of all thank you DoggieDoc for taking over this awesome project. As per our PM i would like to offer my services as a painter if anyone needs. This depends on the decision to offer painted or unpainted launchers but here is a link to my custom page should anybody want to check my work and reviews.

https://www.facebook.com/3dcustoms2015/

As for cost if any of you are interested i'm thinking £20 to £15 depending on volume and turnaround would be about a week.

Anyway looking forward to further updates on this epic project.

Thanks all.

Will it be molded in black?

I'm looking into that. It would certainly make an easier to paint final product. I will update you all with the specifics.

Anyone who has the Commando version...how are the measurements? Does it seem pretty good/accurate size wise? If so does anyone mind posting a few pics with a ruler, perhaps? I just want to make sure my final dimensions are pretty good.

And an opinion question. I have designed the model with completely open barrels. In the film the barrels are shown at least a few times completely closed, and at other times with a smaller hole in the center. Any preferences on final appearance?

Completely closed barrels

Smaller holes in the barrels

Last edited:

I am still interested. Would like a painted version if it becomes possible. Model looks awesome so far

Open looks better in my opinion.

Agreed. If everyone else agrees... do we think FULLY open, as in my model, or with the smaller opening as seen in the image I posted? Shouldn't be hard to alter the model if everyone wants the smaller openings.

I never noticed that at all about the holes or lack thereof. It's a different launcher entirely in the second shot. You can see an extended stock tucked under his arm which isn't actually there in the launcher he initially picks up.

Anyway I too think open looks better but if you're asking should the holes be smaller then yeah maybe. Perhaps for stability even.

As for the suggestion about the hand - that was me.

We actually lack a gloved hand that can correctly hold this weapon. I have the Commando one and, using the existing hand from DX10, you have to angle the arm and wrist awkwardly to get him to aim the launcher straight.

I never noticed that at all about the holes or lack thereof. It's a different launcher entirely in the second shot. You can see an extended stock tucked under his arm which isn't actually there in the launcher he initially picks up.

Anyway I too think open looks better but if you're asking should the holes be smaller then yeah maybe. Perhaps for stability even.

As for the suggestion about the hand - that was me.

Awesome, thank you! So the hand you posted pictures of holds the gun at an awkward angle, correct?

also, are you able to post any measurements of the Commando version? If the proportions are really good I'd like to make sure I'm pretty well matched.

Last edited:

Awesome, thank you! So the hand you posted pictures of holds the gun at an awkward angle, correct?

also, are you able to post any measurements of the Commando version? If the proportions are really good I'd like to make sure I'm pretty well matched.

Yes, it's the only trigger hand they provided with the DX10. Works fine for the mini-gun handle and the M79 grenade launcher but not the straighter handle of the teargas launcher.

I'll do some new pics of the Commando version when I'm home.

Interested. DoggieDoc makes good ****, can't wait to see how this turns out.

Yes, it's the only trigger hand they provided with the DX10. Works fine for the mini-gun handle and the M79 grenade launcher but not the straighter handle of the teargas launcher.

I'll do some new pics of the Commando version when I'm home.

Awesome, thanks a lot. Once I get the first prototype I will get to sculpting a hand that fits the handle better.

Currently in talks with the caster and I inquired about casting in black. I will update once I know anything. Also, once I have information back I will be better able to finalize a price. Sculpting a hand that holds the gun better will likely increase things somewhat, we'll see.

Thanks a lot guys, glad to see all the interest!

Back