Terminator 2 MM1 Grenade Launcher: LIST CLOSED, SHIPPED

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, all my years watching T2 I would have sworn the buttons on the control box lit up when Sarah pressed them. But I just looked at the scene (for an entirely different reason) and I happened to notice that nope, they don't.

I thought a lack of a light-up feature was the one thing holding that back from being a perfect accessory. Turns out I needn't have worried and it is indeed a perfect little piece.

By the way, all my years watching T2 I would have sworn the buttons on the control box lit up when Sarah pressed them.
tenor.gif

By the way, all my years watching T2 I would have sworn the buttons on the control box lit up when Sarah pressed them. But I just looked at the scene (for an entirely different reason) and I happened to notice that nope, they don't.

I thought a lack of a light-up feature was the one thing holding that back from being a perfect accessory. Turns out I needn't have worried and it is indeed a perfect little piece.
Glad I got it right the first time for you guys[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hey all, I am currently speaking with Hunter about getting the decals. We're getting close!

wow i didn't visit this thread for a long time!
p.s. i googled what that thing even means.
wiki says...
Polydichloric euthimal (sometimes spelled "Polydichloric euthimol"), a fictitious man-made chemical seen in the films Outland, Terminator 2: Judgment Day, and The Relic
alright, it's made-up, but if you go into a dedicated article...
Polydichloric euthimal (PDE) Outland An amphetamine-type drug that in the short term makes human beings capable of doing fourteen hours' work in six hours, but in the long term induces psychosis and subsequent death. The name of the drug is the same as that of the explosive used in Terminator 2: Judgment Day and of a molecule simulated in The Relic.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fictional_medicines_and_drugs

:lol

I managed to miss the latest update completely. Thanks for your continued work on this DoggieDoc. :clap

I managed to miss the latest update completely. Thanks for your continued work on this DoggieDoc. :clap

No problem:). The decals arrived yesterday. Overall they look great, so I plan on getting something on a barrel as soon as possible to show you guys.

Excellent. Sorry about the silence after your last 2 posts. As said it was unintentional - still very much interested in these barrels.

I realized I never got a chance to thank you for the grenade launcher since I've been on and off of this place so many times.

Thanks man, the quality and craftsmanship of it are superb. The little box with foam was very classy. I really liked the MM1 embossing on the box and the autograph. :lol

Very nice work. You're a good dude Andy.

I realized I never got a chance to thank you for the grenade launcher since I've been on and off of this place so many times.

Thanks man, the quality and craftsmanship of it are superb. The little box with foam was very classy. I really liked the MM1 embossing on the box and the autograph. [emoji38]

Very nice work. You're a good dude Andy.
Nice little surprise to come on here and see this. Thanks a lot! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DoggieDoc please finish the barrel before this thread falls under new rules, so i could get my bulk purchase :panic:

DoggieDoc please finish the barrel before this thread falls under new rules, so i could get my bulk purchase :panic:

Hey, P. sorry! I was just thinking about messaging you. I have been SWAMPED trying to get my other projects done and the barrel has sort of suffered as a result. Apologies. However don't worry about the rules (if you are referring to the crackdown on unlicensed stuff). Those rules essentially apply to full figures only, so accessory makers like me are just fine.

Doggie Doc, could you go to the official Ripley thread and mention that you could do the cat. I guess people aren't seeing it in that custom thread.

Those rules essentially apply to full figures only, so accessory makers like me are just fine.
phew! now i understand the new rule a bit more.

Yeah I don't think Hot Toys can complain about a barrel. We should be good.
yeah, but... a gun from a 3d game could definitely fall under the licensing question.

Back