Full figure The Hacker - CLOSED - Head by Caine - Maxis-Miniatures Paint App -

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All heads that the paint deposit or larger was made to me, have been shipped to the painter.

I still have several that have not made any payment at all.
It's just common curtesy, those people should let me know what's going on.

Remember, I will not ship the remaining heads to the painter
unless you make at least the $100 payment to me for the paint app.

Thanks
Ike

_irobot_wip.jpg
The heads that were paid are painted and will be shipped back to me. Then I will assemble the figures. I will also ship to just the people that got only the painted head.

Thanks
Ike

Finally Dremelled the hair off of my second head, so i could get the right look with the hood up.

Next step painting.

Attachments

• 03EDA112-FFD0-47DB-96DD-FD33B53BF759.jpeg
    03EDA112-FFD0-47DB-96DD-FD33B53BF759.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
  • 2DFC1B81-8B11-4B59-B8BC-EBF4E2E3D045.jpeg
    2DFC1B81-8B11-4B59-B8BC-EBF4E2E3D045.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 64
Has anyone (@IKE-CON?) considered doing a Christian Slater head from the show? It'd be pretty easy to get close enough cloths and produce a "Mr. Robot" patch for the jacket.

It'd be great to put him behind Elliot at like 45 degrees.

There's an old toy from the wind walkers that looks like him, but the sculpt would just look lousy next to this Rami Malek sculpt we have.

Just wanted to drop back in here and legit thank @IKE-CON !!!

This figure was on my wish list well before he created this thread. It's an excellent display piece: it's from a great show with a bit of a niche audience for one-sixth (i.e. not Star Wars, Marvel, Action movies, etc.). The character has such a distinctive body language and recognizable posture, that posing it in a way that brings the character to your shelf is just a breeze. And @IKE-CON's execution here was great!

A couple notes for anyone looking to pose Elliot in a similar fashion:

1. He doesn't have a drawstring in the show. I pulled that out of the hood
2. I took the hands off so I could stuff the arms in the pockets without too much stretching (wrist pegs are still there for a bit of volume)

I can't wait to make a few props from the fsociety arcade to display with him.

I know everyone that got a figure from this run is thankful for your work, man!

Just wanted to drop back in here and legit thank @IKE-CON !!!

This figure was on my wish list well before he created this thread. It's an excellent display piece: it's from a great show with a bit of a niche audience for one-sixth (i.e. not Star Wars, Marvel, Action movies, etc.). The character has such a distinctive body language and recognizable posture, that posing it in a way that brings the character to your shelf is just a breeze. And @IKE-CON's execution here was great!

A couple notes for anyone looking to pose Elliot in a similar fashion:

1. He doesn't have a drawstring in the show. I pulled that out of the hood
2. I took the hands off so I could stuff the arms in the pockets without too much stretching (wrist pegs are still there for a bit of volume)

I can't wait to make a few props from the fsociety arcade to display with him.

I know everyone that got a figure from this run is thankful for your work, man!
Thanks. I would have made him for just me, but always open it to anyone that is interested.
I've always like to see what other people do with the figure. How their vision of the character
ends up coming through. It's what make the process worthwhile and thanks for all that participated..

On another note. Heads up on the heads...lol They have shut down the mail in the Ukraine. But Max is giving the package to his friend in Bulgaria and he's going to mail it for him. So I will let you know when I get the conformation and tracking on the package. These are special circumstances and I didn't want to press the issue, because most of us can't know what he is going through.

Thanks
Ike

Last edited:
Good news, Just heard, MM is okay and his friend shipped the package.

So anyone that still has a balance, let's get that paid, So I can focus
on assembly and shipping as soon as the heads get here.

Thanks
Ike

I have also found a couple people on Shapeways that make polaroid cameras
and old IBM computers. The IBM is pretty dead on to 1/6 scale. Polaroid
is just a little smaller than 1/6. So I am going to order a few to see how they
look. That would make my DIO complete. I am also sending
full figure people the subway tile dio and how to get the rest of the
stuff that goes with it, if interested ** more to come **

Back