Full figure The Mummy Rick O'Connell Outfit and Sculpt Run.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone recommend a good painter , I would hate to have this amazing custom and not get it painted or get a shitty painter ! Thanks

I am interested in the head sculpt for sure. I may decide on getting the clothing as well depending on the final price. @Luiseingma1 could you add my name to the main list for the head sculpt for now? Thanks!

Also if someone is gonna get this HS painted let me know as well. Perhaps we can check with a good painter together!

I thought I was doing accessories like find and weapons and such? Maybe let's clear up who's doing what.
You can definitely do the more intricate accessories like the book of the dead and key, and also sword since that's more ornate, and the shotgun and revolvers I'd like you to do as well. Dean will do the sculpt and he can also do the boots. Though I wanted the option for them to be painted so would you do the honors of painting the boots once dean completes them. At least as an option of course if anyone wants to send to another artist that's fine also. But yeah I want Doc to do the accessories and weapons and Dean Head sculpt and Boots. Is that ok with everyone.

Also guys again this is the body I'll use for the Run so if anyone is going to get it please do so now as they sell out from time to time. I'm waiting on it to arrive so I can send it to Iris.
5c6ace1c-ad3f-4018-871e-749357d70096.jpg

I'm fine with whatever is the decision I just wanted to make sure it was clear who's doing what.

but this body is with neck tho ? i still prefer that we do a Headsculpt with neck , since he is wearing a shirt .
It wouldn't work since the shirt in film usually has an open collar and you can see the line between the neck and chest. The sculpt will be neckless which is why I choose this body.

It wouldn't work since the shirt in film usually has an open collar and you can see the line between the neck and chest. The sculpt will be neckless which is why I choose this body.
if the collar is open like this I think its totally ok to make the Headsculpt with a bit chest ,shumi kenshin , Leon , Constantine etc... all did pretty good job with it , or maybe offer two versions will be awesome ? 😂 Anyway this body is really nice and all but the only thing im worried is it definitely short for him since he is 190 , maybe we need to add some height in the boots too👌🏼.
imengine.public.prod.dur.navigacloud.com.jpeg

if the collar is open like this I think its totally ok to make the Headsculpt with a bit chest ,shumi kenshin , Leon , Constantine etc... all did pretty good job with it , or maybe offer two versions will be awesome ? 😂 Anyway this body is really nice and all but the only thing im worried is it definitely short for him since he is 190 , maybe we need to add some height in the boots too👌🏼.
View attachment 438522
It will be fine I have one already for a custom and the height is fine with the feet pegs it comes with plus if Dean adds a bit of height to the boots peg holes it should make him tall enough. Lol

Last edited:
Back