Full figure The Mummy Rick O'Connell Outfit and Sculpt Run.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just an update waiting on the body for this guy to come in before sending it to Iris. I feel once she gets it, we can get started, there is no need to worry about the list I'll update it based on those who send their deposit in when we begin. Keep you guys updated I want to at least start taking deposits soon. Cheers

Hey guys just an update waiting on the body for this guy to come in before sending it to Iris. I feel once she gets it, we can get started, there is no need to worry about the list I'll update it based on those who send their deposit in when we begin. Keep you guys updated I want to at least start taking deposits soon. Cheers
Hi, It´s possible to join this project?

Yo guys we'll start taking deposits in late January. I'll be sending the body to her so she can start. Seeing as how we are about done with the holiday season it gives us a bit of time to get funds together though the deposit won't be to much. Also the shirt will be using real buttons.

Thank you for update!
I am very looking forward to PO.
It's so wonderful, if shirts gonna be use real buttons!

Back