Full figure The Mummy Rick O'Connell Outfit and Sculpt Run.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suprised to see this INT. thread up. Have loved the movies since the beginning and have been working on mine for years. Here's what I have ATM. Had two sculpts made-first movie and second. Revolvers, sword and the key to hamunaptra were 3D printed. Making resin gun bag(will have leather straps) and stand. I want to rework the HS as it is too long front to back. Also plan on adding hair to the sculpt.
rickhead.jpg
rickhead2.jpg
rick.jpg
rickgun.jpg

Suprised to see this INT. thread up. Have loved the movies since the beginning and have been working on mine for years. Here's what I have ATM. Had two sculpts made-first movie and second. Revolvers, sword and the key to hamunaptra were 3D printed. Making resin gun bag(will have leather straps) and stand. I want to rework the HS as it is too long front to back. Also plan on adding hair to the sculpt.
View attachment 422782View attachment 422783View attachment 422784View attachment 422785
You did well. It becomes hard to get parts for a character and sometimes getting things finished takes years. Hopefully Jnix gets to me and is interested in the run. Plus Iris is also someone who can get a new outfit in if your interested I'm hoping the price on it isn't much. We'll see how things go

You did well. It becomes hard to get parts for a character and sometimes getting things finished takes years. Hopefully Jnix gets to me and is interested in the run. Plus Iris is also someone who can get a new outfit in if your interested I'm hoping the price on it isn't much. We'll see how things go
I have found a few pieces of clothes that are really close but finding multiples are hard.

Wow! It would be great if Jnix could make this head (painted or unpainted)!
Iris might be able to make the belt and holster (with Genuine Leather).

I literally didn't notice that the shirt and pants a very similar to indy's clothes. Lol but then again it's after ww1 and indy was ww2 era.

I have some news so for the boots I asked Striped Box if she's willing to make them and she says yes but only if 10 people are interested. And they will cost maybe around $300-$400. This again is up to you guys.

Luis I’m 100% in for the boots. It’s a steep price but StripedBox work is second to none and the boots are such an integral part to O’Connnell’s look.

Luis I’m 100% in for the boots. It’s a steep price but StripedBox work is second to none and the boots are such an integral part to O’Connnell’s look.
That's how I feel there is not many that are the same to his apart from the HT T1000 but those are scarce and outdated. Now all I need is to talk with someone who can do Head sculpts.

Don't think this will go anywhere. Seems the sculpt will cost a lot of money unless we get Almost 45 people to get it to be $32 per sculpt.

Luis have you tried Waruna, he does great work could be ideal for this project if we are in the region of 15-20 people?
I have but I've been waiting to see if we get more people interested. The sculptor I asked (sensation studio Matt Wong) said it will cost less if we had more then 30 people.

Iris is down to do the outfit and Idsworkshop will do the weapons for us. I'll pay for the prototypes and show them off. So that means both revolvers and the shotgun made of metal and wood and functional. 1911 pistol can be found on ebay (Damtoys makes some good one's) and boots from Striped Box if people want in on those. Again I'm thinking of sending the jx toys body for this. But idk if I should send the more muscular one or leaner one.

Back