Full figure The Mummy Rick O'Connell Outfit and Sculpt Run.

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_2020-02-25-18-22-48~2.png
Screenshot_2020-02-25-18-22-55~2.png
received_1086645445008132.png

This is his work. You can find him on Instagram with the same name. He does top quality work and the price is pretty fair.

Iris is down to do the outfit and Idsworkshop will do the weapons for us. I'll pay for the prototypes and show them off. So that means both revolvers and the shotgun made of metal and wood and functional. 1911 pistol can be found on ebay (Damtoys makes some good one's) and boots from Striped Box if people want in on those. Again I'm thinking of sending the jx toys body for this. But idk if I should send the more muscular one or leaner one.
I’d go with the s01. Great body, good muscle definition. He wasn’t jacked but he was in shape. Plus, I already have one. Lol
And I can’t believe that shotgun actually shoots! Lol ?

Hey guys so I wanted to say I actually talked to a few sculptors and turns out I've been looking at it wrong or I misunderstood. I didn't realize that when asking for a sculpt run I have to pay for the Master (the rendered sculpt) and get a caster to make the copies. Or even pay for all the units to sell based on the amount needed. The quotes i got were around $1500 -$3,200 or so and I honestly don't have that cash on me. I thought I ask a sculptor to help on the sculpt run and they make it themselves and sell it per person but I was wrong. I am sorry for that If anyone with sculpt experience wants to handle this part let me know.

Hey guys so I wanted to say I actually talked to a few sculptors and turns out I've been looking at it wrong or I misunderstood. I didn't realize that when asking for a sculpt run I have to pay for the Master (the rendered sculpt) and get a caster to make the copies. Or even pay for all the units to sell based on the amount needed. The quotes i got were around $1500 -$3,200 or so and I honestly don't have that cash on me. I thought I ask a sculptor to help on the sculpt run and they make it themselves and sell it per person but I was wrong. I am sorry for that If anyone with sculpt experience wants to handle this part let me know.
If we have enough people on board, and a renowned sculptor, we can all pitch in for the master sculpt and I know someone who can make the casts. No problem.
That’s worst case. I don’t think we’re going to get enough interest to have a sculptor tackle it. Considering an interest list is just that. You get 30 people interested, and only 15 wanna pay up. You know how it goes, they know how it goes so I would think they’d be hesitant to do business like that.

Got the sculpt bit sorted Raveneye is willing to make it. He just got into render and maybe printing so he can start sometime in April-May.

Got the sculpt bit sorted Raveneye is willing to make it. He just got into render and maybe printing so he can start sometime in April-May.
Haha what?! Well good for him. He does great work and is giving me time to save up. Haha so I’m happy. Put me down for the head and clothes. I wish I was talented enough to contribute somehow.

It's all good. Lol weapons could be pretty good to as if I pay for protos the more people the lower the prices.

Hey guys Iris let me know what the price for the outfit will be. $190 for the outfit (Shirt, Pants maybe the belt) and $60 for the holster (maybe the belt again idk on which it will be included). Let me know if you guys are down.

The price is good.
The final price of belt and holster may rise due to their complexity?

I'm interested depends on the quality, time frame, & cost.

No offense but sculpt-wise sculptor buffy is still better than jnix or creg, but the problem is that his fee is more expensive.
Yunsil is the gold standard these day, but the waiting time has become ridiculous, so better look for other tailor.
Iris is still hit & miss, IMHO. Some projects like Bill the butcher & Hellboy were surpassing Yunsil's but some were just ok.

I'm interested depends on the quality, time frame, & cost.

No offense but sculpt-wise sculptor buffy is still better than jnix or creg, but the problem is that his fee is more expensive.
Yunsil is the gold standard these day, but the waiting time has become ridiculous, so better look for other tailor.
Iris is still hit & miss, IMHO. Some projects like Bill the butcher & Hellboy were surpassing Yunsil's but some were just ok.
She can do the outfit, I just finished the Indiana jones run with her and that turned out great. I have faith she can definitely bring a great outfit. As far as sculptors MJ Choi is on the list of possible sculptors another is Ballonman but that's if they are available.

This is his work. You can find him on Instagram with the same name. He does top quality work and the price is pretty fair.

I can vouch for him. I own a one off riffle made by ldsworkshop. his craftmanship is really really well done and the price is also fair.

She can do the outfit, I just finished the Indiana jones run with her and that turned out great. I have faith she can definitely bring a great outfit. As far as sculptors MJ Choi is on the list of possible sculptors another is Ballonman but that's if they are available.

Good options.
I thought MJ Choi doesn't want to sculpt anymore due to recast issue happened to him in the past?
IMHO Ballonman might be the 2nd best option after Sculptor Buffy. Ballonman's sculpts are always spot on, only Bond that was a bit disappointing.

Guys I still want to see this get made. But it might be early 2021 as with everything going on I want to find someone who can do the head sculpt justice. Iris is definitley interested as long as people still want the outfit done. Let me know those who are still in.

Back