The SHO-NUFF! Project - Custom 1/6 Art Figure {Update!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to pick up the Blu Ray but now I'll hold off and hope for the raffle! :lol

The end stretch!! :panic:

Hey brothers! As of this time I am just waiting on the shades that should be here this coming week. I have now pm'ed everyone on the list about shipping instructions. Thanks again for all your patience and support. I know it wasn't easy, but we are finally in the home stretch! I can't wait to see your reactions!

On a super cool side note, I was watching the extras on The Last Dragon blu-ray disc and about 15min in they speak of the 30th anniversay event and showed some stills from it. So...........

OUR FIGURE MADE THE FREAKING BLU-RAY!!!!! They used a shot I took on my phone of the Sum Dum Goy guys with Mr.NUFF!!! LEGENDARY!!!!!:panic:

If any of you know me, I don't put out anything that I wouldn't buy myself. When I was doing the glasses 3D prints, Mags can vouch that I probably printed about 10-12 different versions, over and over, trying to get the sizing right, and in some of the original prints, I had supports on the shades. This was unacceptable to me because even if you sand them off, you risk the shade section breaking or not looking right, and yes, you can actually see through the shutter spacing, it's not a solid "lens". So I just kept tweaking, and tweaking until the sizing and orientation was just perfect.

I know the other artists on this put just as much into this as I did with a passion for this to be done right.

Everyone is seriously going to be blown away.

Thanks Corrose man you're a Legend!

This project has been blessed by so much talent and then to top it off we got the proto over to the 30th Anniversary and it then the photo makes it to the BluRay.

Just wow wow wow!

Mike shipping money sent brother! I can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, but the glasses, decals and COA wouldn't mean scrap without this killer sculpt, killer outfit, killer paintwork and Mags for keeping it all together!
I'm just happy to have been able to be part of the team who worked on this!

If any of you know me, I don't put out anything that I wouldn't buy myself. When I was doing the glasses 3D prints, Mags can vouch that I probably printed about 10-12 different versions, over and over, trying to get the sizing right, and in some of the original prints, I had supports on the shades. This was unacceptable to me because even if you sand them off, you risk the shade section breaking or not looking right, and yes, you can actually see through the shutter spacing, it's not a solid "lens". So I just kept tweaking, and tweaking until the sizing and orientation was just perfect.

I know the other artists on this put just as much into this as I did with a passion for this to be done right.

Everyone is seriously going to be blown away.

Thanks for you dedication man!!

12115555_10206229233182688_4274060194982678856_n.jpg

For those that don't have Facebook.

Mags just posted this on his page.

Project complete! :)

Now the wait to receive this beauty in hand.

Back