TonyMeis 1/6 Custom Berserk Guts's Accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyMeis

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi to all the Berserk Fans out there, we are working on some Berserk Accessories for our Guts. If you are interested in anything we made, and it's duplicatable, we'll be more than happy to provide and make multiple for those who need it.

1. Krec9
2. It0778
3. Tesio
4. Levit05
5. Ryu

First prototype

Berserk0104131_zps02611a42.jpg

First will be the Cape, and Pants. Later on will slowly work onto the rest of the leather bags and pouches.

here are a few sample of our custom fabric for Guts' cape. The color is very very black, we took it under bright sun light for everyone to see the texture. Hope everyone like it, enjoy.

DSC06815640x360.jpg

DSC06816640x360.jpg

Last edited:
No worry, we going to make this anyways. Not many people know about Berserk yet, but not for long. The Golden Age anime will be translate very soon. Then everyone will know about it!

i'm interested just watching it unfold before my eyes.

Interested. My collection is going to be downsized greatly, but this is a grail for me.

Any news now that we have the sculpts Moe? My Guts seriously will need an upgrade from the Dragon stock fig.

Back