TonyMeis 1/6 Custom Berserk Guts's Accessories

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First prototype

Berserk0104131_zps02611a42.jpg

Looks great I honestly thought this would never happen.im still down for one.

Last edited:
I want!!!!!!

For sure :wink1:

Looks great I honestly thought this would never happen.im still down for one.

LOL, I never say this wasn't gonna happen :lol, was just waiting for inspiration. I finally showed Crystal the full anime and both new movies of Berserk, and now both of us are extremely excited about the project once again.

We wanted to do it before, but due to lack of body to use, now we decide to go with ACI body for Amnur's head, it'll be perfect, especially the arm can articulate further more to reach his swords from his back.

Since the body is larger, we'll be re-make the chest armor from scratch, post a picture when it's done. In the anime, Guts is tall and muscular but lean, there is a reason why Tony(owner from Dragon) had the sculptor sculpt such a small head for the body, and I respect his vision and decision for that. Now Amnur's made this beautiful head, it's time to bring him some justice. Of course Elvis1976 did a kickass wok on him already, we gonna do the animated/manga version :wink1: (will be base on the manga series) we got the whole set and all the illustrated art book since day one :wink1: that should really help.

The cape is currently at prototype stage, the actual cape we desire will be much different cause I know Krec9 want to see this happen. We are not planning to sell much due to lack of fabric we have available, but there isn't much interest to begin with, so we think we are safe for now, LOL

The actual cut of the edges will be very unique, that's going to be one of the highlight of this limited cape. Show everyone soon when we finish :yess:

As soon we finish with all our customer's order this weekend, we'll spent more time on Berserk, as of now, please post more great pictures for reference, thank you all for looking..... :)

Everything sounds awesome Tony. I'm definitely still in. So it sounds like there's going to be a new head sculpt as well? I got a bit lost there.

Back