TonyMeis Custom 1/6 Vader outfit (CLOSED)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom 1/6 Vader outfit

That was fast, show a picture :hi5:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockwave
Hi Folks,

I just received TonyMeis' custom Vader cape & robes. I customized my SSC to be size accurate.

I wish I can show my novice pics but for the first time I received an error message for uploading the photos.

Anyone else received their's yet.

TonyMeis great job on the cape & robes!

Sorry but the sys wouldn't let me. This never happened before.

:dunno

Nice, your Vader is shorter than most Vader, interesting : )

Yeah I did the mod so when SSC will release their 2nd Vader it should be height accurate.

Thanks again TonyMeis. Might have to bug you for another cape/robes for the future Vader figure. :wink1:

Thisone.jpg

I am no pro photographer, sorry for crappy quality. Thanks, tony!

Last edited:

hey Tony...if i wanted to buy a set of this...what would be the time table from the moment i pay to the moment i get this to my door step??

hey Tony...if i wanted to buy a set of this...what would be the time table from the moment i pay to the moment i get this to my door step??

As of now, we are very tight with our schedule. Many customers are in line already. Also we are about to take a break on the vader's Robe and Cape soon. So any orders from this week n next will be it. Turn around time, 3weeks from now.

Most of the orders are being ship out this week and next.

cool Tony...i will hopefully be sending you payment by next week...i will want the long version...also i'm getting the set...:)

cool Tony...i will hopefully be sending you payment by next week...i will want the long version...also i'm getting the set...:)

Let us know soon, we are getting close to close this project do we can move on to the rest of our peiorities. :yess:

Order below has been ship out :hi5:

Ashkan
Thomas Olow
Jedah kalm
Raymond Ferraro
Jwig54
Elvis1976
Leroy Black
MMurrer
Bluetooth
Urascal
Kuzeh
Wilvin Tai
MattS
Galactiboy
Shockwave

Thank you all for waiting patiently wave

Tony n Crystal

Last edited:

Thanks Tony I'm so excited! I know this craftsmanship will trump any future version of Vader, Hot Toys, Sideshow or otherwise so i ordered confidently!

Ray

Back