Clothing set [TORIBOX x ONESIXTHFLY] Halloween 2 1981 Warlock Coveralls by Yunsil {SOLD OUT!!!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received the 2 pairs of coveralls I had ordered a whiiile back, thank you so much Darth Magnus for making this project come true & not forgetting a detail I had asked for.
I had ordered the regular coveralls with bullet holes but I also wanted one without the bullets holes, because these coveralls' color is my favorite and I figured, despite the collar being a bit shorter, I could make another H1 variant, as the color from the final run wasn't green enough to me.
Well it turned out perfect. I still have to work a bit on the collar, but man the color is stellar on these. I couldn't take a picture that captures the true color.
Yunsil has done an amazing job once again, you can't beat this quality.

I'm saving the bullet hole version for the TOTS release as I don't own any H2 headsculpt.

Magnus, you're a legend. Thank you so much mate.
DB14DC55-6952-49F8-A33D-A4D5B79D79E0.jpeg

Just received the 2 pairs of coveralls I had ordered a whiiile back, thank you so much Darth Magnus for making this project come true & not forgetting a detail I had asked for.
I had ordered the regular coveralls with bullet holes but I also wanted one without the bullets holes, because these coveralls' color is my favorite and I figured, despite the collar being a bit shorter, I could make another H1 variant, as the color from the final run wasn't green enough to me.
Well it turned out perfect. I still have to work a bit on the collar, but man the color is stellar on these. I couldn't take a picture that captures the true color.
Yunsil has done an amazing job once again, you can't beat this quality.

I'm saving the bullet hole version for the TOTS release as I don't own any H2 headsculpt.

Magnus, you're a legend. Thank you so much mate.View attachment 447102
It'll be tough pulling off the '78 look with the pant length, but it looks great otherwise! Green is my favorite color.

myersyuns1.PNG
myersyuns2.PNG

Finally finished, uploading pics as promised to Magnus! I changed the boots, these are the correct ones, and went for Madbug V2 instead. This color is glorious, it's exactly what I had in mind.
My Myers journey is finally complete, it's been a ride. I went back & forth with the pics of the 1978 shoot, and I think the collar & color of these new Yunsil coveralls are exactly like the ones from the original 1978 shoot. It's almost impossible to see the right color in the film (any version), it's either blue or charcoal gray, but the original color is this one from what I could find. As for the collar, it's the perfect length like this, the Final Run collar is a bit too long.
I can't thank you enough Magnus (and Yunsil obviously), it's so amazing to finally have this piece done!

Here are the H2 coveralls put together with my sculpt. I have tried a bunch of bodies, TTM18/19 does not fit properly (imo). This is one of a few commission builds I am doing. It will not work for a 78. No matter how hard you try to justify it. The color is more 78 than 81, but the fit is not where it's supposed to be for the OG look.
PXL_20220819_073858196.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220819_073712730.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    PXL_20220819_073712730.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 0
Back