Clothing set [TORIBOX x ONESIXTHFLY] Halloween 2 1981 Warlock Coveralls by Yunsil {SOLD OUT!!!}

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthMagnus

One Sixth Fly Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's your boy Magnus here with another special custom 1/6 clothing project that is near and dear to my heart! I started the 78 Coveralls project about 6 years ago and if you know about it, you know how legendary it was! So I hope you will give me your trust and support once again on this new #onesixthfly ride into 1981 Warlock territory!

zJ2ZgrGl.jpg

Yes! I am finally going forward with the Halloween 2 1981 Dick Warlock Coveralls project! Halloween 2 is my favorite sequel and the only one I consider cannon in my book!

E4c93CZl.jpg

But wait you say! What sculpt will accompany this clothing? I am happy to say I know of at least two custom sculpts being worked on as well as the many world famous One's Customs Warlock painted and haired heads that are already out there for purchase. Add in the knowledge of the inevitable upcoming Caine/Trick or Treat Studios H2 1/6 figure there is plenty of 1/6 Warlock to justify these babies being made!

So on that note...................I have already reached out to the Queen and she is game!

This outfit will consist of the Spruce Green Sears Work & Leisure Coveralls and Deep Forrest Green Color T-Shirt. It will also include every accurate bullet hole from the film in place. No detail will be spared! I have finally had some time to do some research on the H2 81 coveralls with a great group of collectors who I also consider true Myers buffs. My good friend Chris has the actual set in hand and has provided the best reference we could ever hope for. You will be able to rock all three styles of collar and also sport those famous high waters! Every pocket, snap and stitch pattern will be matched!

I have already supplied all reference to Yunsil and she is highly pleased with the research! With that news, I am ready to get schedule asap. I am slated to have a prototype around December time frame pending no delays.

I have spoke with everyone and they agree the TTM-19 should be the base body as it was for the H1 project. The clothing will have a tighter fit though of course!

qluv3ry.jpg

yT7rPEx.jpg

Now with all good news comes some not so good news. The price! This set will run $450 each plus shipping. $8 in the US and $15 outside US. I know its a little jump from the last project. I am told that because of the detail of these coveralls and the increase of work expenses this is the new pricing going forward. Now the silver lining to this is I expect with this pricing this will be a one and done project. I can't imagine getting a second run started at these new rates.

Halloween 2 1981 Warlock Coveralls (Bullet Ridden) & T-Shirt

$450 plus shipping. $10 in the US. $20 Outside US.

Accepting Full payment only at this time. Thanks for your support!

Please send payment as GIFT or or add 4% for fees to:

[email protected]

1.DarthMagnus - Paid
2.M.Burgett FB Deposit
3.M.Cortez FB
4.C.Morize FB
5.SilentSurfer
6.N.Steim FB - Deposit
7.Johnminterc
8.One_Six-Demon
9.playlandtoys
10.M.Norman FB Paid In Full + Ship
11.J.Borg FB Paid In Full + Ship
12.PapitoMX
13.D.Laracuente FB
14.B.Jonz FB
.J.Rito FB Paid In Full + Ship
16.J.Andujar FB Paid In Full + Ship
17.J.Wright FB Paid In Full + Ship
18.M.Rafa FB
19.R.Guzman FB
20.Rey323 Paid In Full + Ship
21.RM86 Paid In Full + Ship
22.T-Squared
23.Bruhkis
24.A.Chabra FB Paid In Full + Ship
Sidious-66
26.cropsy1970 Paid In Full + Ship
27.H. Ahmad Deposit
28.D. Van Cauter Paid In Full + Ship
29.R. Rose Clarke Deposit
30.D.Webster FB
31.D.Norton FB Paid In Full + Ship
32.justaguy Paid In Full + Ship
33.justaguy Paid In Full + Ship

34.Exclatharis Paid In Full + Ship
35.J. Moore FB
36.C. Curtis FB Paid In Full + Ship
37.E. Yi FB Paid In Full + Ship
38.C. Pheifer FB
Paid In Full + Ship
39.magpie9
40. Spelgruvan
Paid In Full + Ship
41.C. Braley (FB) Paid In Full + Ship
42.R. Wamsley (FB) Paid In Full + Ship
43.A. Spooner (FB) Paid In Full + Ship
44.G. Manly (FB)
45.N. Droste (FB) Paid In Full + Ship

46.Patriot666 Paid In Full + Ship

I once again would like to thank all my fellow friends and collectors for your continued support with my projects! I take them very seriously and never try to handle more then I can chew. Without you all my childhood dreams and visions would only be just that! I want you to truly know, I appreciate you all! Stay OneSixthFly!

ifDaaEBl.jpg

Much love and respect always!

Magnus

Last edited:
Definetly all in my friend for a OneSixthFly H2 '81 Warlock set of coveralls.

Will get the deposit sorted soon.

Thanks buddy for making this happen.

Back