TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

I will be sending my deposit on the 6th.

I read that TTM18 was decided but just want to include a link to this body as a potential contender anyway. I feel like it matches up pretty well with the thin arms, normal height, and realistic torso size. Just throwing out as an idea. https://www.ebay.com/itm/282240407672

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I read that TTM18 was decided but just want to include a link to this body as a potential contender anyway. I feel like it matches up pretty well with the thin arms, normal height, and realistic torso size. Just throwing out as an idea. https://www.ebay.com/itm/282240407672

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

This is more like The Governor than Negan! Sadly, we're avoiding neckless sculpts! :lol

I interested in:
・clothing set done by Yunsil/Qty:3
・boots done by Sean Dabbs/Qty:3

I interested in:
・clothing set done by Yunsil/Qty:3
・boots done by Sean Dabbs/Qty:3

Got you down brother! Thanks a lot!
If you paid for the three deposits, this project gets the green light! ;)

Are we doing his knife as well or was that just idle talk? :lol

It is being discussed at the moment. There is no pricing or details yet. It IS a very real possibility. Here is what was presented:
IMG_1568.JPG
Who's and how many would be interested? Please feel free to provide your opinion/pics, etc. they will be welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok fellow freaks, Jon aka Full Metal is on board. He'll have one made in about a week so you guys can check out its greatness (I'll bet on it). Pics will be posted here asap!

Ok fellow freaks, Jon aka Full Metal is on board. He'll have one made in about a week so you guys can check out its greatness (I'll bet on it). Pics will be posted here asap!

That sounds great, Anthony! This feels like a full set now! I'm waiting for Vimal's final approval on the sculpt!
Loving this project so damn much! :clap

So the price is set at $120 each + $15 shipping (bat), extra $3 for the second bat. PP address is [email protected]
Be sure to pay as gift or add 5% on top. Now be careful in pp. When your sending money, please pay in US$. You will see “You are sending” and ”Recipient receives.” Make sure the recipient receives in US$. Not PHP! Set the ”Recipient receives” in dollars first, then "You are sending". Thank you.

Lucille interest list:
1. Cap'n Cook (Clean) PAID & SENT
4. A Jedi Warrior (Bloody) PAID & SENT
7. Kotora (Clean) PAID & SENT
9. maxxyron (Clean) PAID & SENT
11. andylu PAID & SENT
16. Skiman PAID & SENT
14. Aerjaer (Clean) PAID & SENT
15. Joned (Bloody) PAID & SENT
17. John sze (Clean) PAID & SENT
15. TD12 PAID & SENT

16. Aerjaer (Bloody) SENT
2. thedopefreshness (Clean) PARTIAL PAYMENT
3. thedopefreshness (Bloody) PARTIAL PAYMENT
5. Rick-FLU (Clean)
6. Fadefilmstudio (Clean)
10. breakingdead (Clean)
12. dj.Cbear (Clean)
vjm173

It takes him 14 hours to make the knife and 4 hours to make the sheath. So it will be $180. If your ordering the bat, there will be extra $3 shipping charges, otherwise it is $10.

Knife & Sheath:
1. tattony PAID & SENT
8. Skiman PAID & SENT
4. TD12 PAID & SENT
6. Hosam-G SENT

2. thedopefreshness PARTIAL PAYMENT
3. dj.Cbear
5. A Jedi Warrior
vjm173

Last edited:

I'm interested in that knife, too brother. I'll pay off the batts here soon like we discussed in the PM's! I'll shoot you a PM as well!

Just a small question but will the boots be dirtied up at all? Or is that on us? It's so cool to be involved with a project like this!

So the price is set at $120 each + $10 shipping (bat), it does not matter if you ordered one bat or two, the shipping is the same. Please pay as gift or add 5% on top. Please pay this in US dollars. Do not change to peso. PP address is [email protected]
Be sure to pay as gift or add 5% on top. Now be careful in pp. When your sending money, please pay in US$. You will see “You are sending” and ”Recipient receives.” Make sure the recipient receives in US$. Not PHP! Set the ”Recipient receives” in dollars first, then "You are sending". Both must be set at US$. Thank you.

Lucille interest list:
1. Cap'n Cook (Clean)
2. thedopefreshness (Clean)
3. thedopefreshness (Bloody)
4. A Jedi Warrior (Bloody) PAID & SENT
5. Rick-FLU (Clean)
6. Fadefilmstudio (Clean)
7. Kotora (Clean)
8. Buttmunch (Clean)
9. maxxyron (Clean)
10. breakingdead (Clean)
11. andylu
12. dj.Cbear (Clean)
13. vjm173 (Bloody)

I need to know how many are interested in the knife. It will be around a $150 with sheath ($20 for electro plating (chrome)-included in the price). Jon need to make the first one to gauge the cost.

Knife:
1. tattony
2. thedopefreshness

Hey Dave, just updated the first post with payment info for Lucille!

Back