TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

I will be sending my deposit on the 7th as i stated a few pages back, usually deposit is open for at least a month. I wouldn't worry Im sure you will see allot more rolling in soon:)

I will be sending my deposit on the 7th as i stated a few pages back, usually deposit is open for at least a month. I wouldn't worry Im sure you will see allot more rolling in soon:)

Hey buddy, sure thing! I won't be closing it so quick! Will be waiting yours! All the best. ;)

If we get the deposits to her at this time, our schedule with her is on mid September! The sooner the better, as you said!
We don't want this to get delayed beyond Sept. because everyone was hyped about it, and now less people paid their deposits! :dunno

september? Just in time for season 8! hahaha

I'll be sending deposit over to Yunsil tomorrow, anymore before then just send it my way. thanks guys! Hope we can hit a lower price range with this!

I imagine more people will be on board and willing to pay once there is photos of the actual outfit. Pictures sell much more than words, sadly.

Unfortunately there's too much upfront costs related to that and also the price cannot be set in stone, which in turn creates a lot of uncertainties and risks for project starters. This seems like the best method thus far...hey if I had the money I'd have front the $2000 and thrown down a prototype pic immediately :(

I imagine more people will be on board and willing to pay once there is photos of the actual outfit. Pictures sell much more than words, sadly.

They have that option of showing the prototype, but requires more $600 USD on top!

UPDATE:
Guys, I've received an email from Yunsil team, telling me the new prices of this project because they didn't include the belt and the cartridge belt costs in the previous prices!

The new unit prices are as below.

- Unit Price for 10 - 14 sets : $560.00 USD

- Unit Price for 15 - 19 sets : $465.00 USD

- Unit Price for 20 - 24 sets : $385.00 USD

- Unit Price for 25 - 29 sets : $340.00 USD

- Unit Price for 30 - 34 sets : $310.00 USD

- Unit Price for 35 - 39 sets : $295.00 USD

- Unit Price for 40 - 44 sets : $280.00 USD

- Unit Price for 45 - 49 sets : $265.00 USD

- Unit Price for more than 50 sets : $250.00 USD

Now, we are in the 40 units list if everyone paid their deposits!
Terribly sorry if you feel sad about this, I was so damn sure that I've included everything! But, it's out of my hand and when I double checked with them on the set, they didn't include the belts which I went back and corrected them again for that!

Everybody that is interested: Please come through[emoji51]. The price is still a good one as Yunsil is in the "upper echelon" of tailors! If we pay our deposits, Sep is a good time frame to gather the rest. Let's do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UPDATE:
Guys, I've received an email from Yunsil team, telling me the new prices of this project because they didn't include the belt and the cartridge belt costs in the previous prices!

The new unit prices are as below.

Now, we are in the 40 units list if everyone paid their deposits!
Terribly sorry if you feel sad about this, I was so damn sure that I've included everything! But, it's out of my hand and when I double checked with them on the set, they didn't include the belts which I went back and corrected them again for that!

negan-rick-not-cool.gif

If they are going to change the price on us after deposits have been sent, they can refund me right now. If they gave us a price they need to honor it. Otherwise what is to stop them from raising it again and again and again? This will get even less people on board now. :mad:

Buttmunch, I agree with you whole heartedly. The price point where we stand would be 280. That's $30 more than previously stated. Folks were willing to come in at $400+ when this thing started. I HOPE nobody came aboard in anticipation of a cheaper price instead of yunsils touch on this great character. If we get angry about the tailor changing something then we definitely need to get mad about folks saying interested and then not even answering /abandoning the project later. If everybody pays like they said they would this is still a Yunsil piece at 280 which is about normal. All this being said, I will not pay above original price so people BE GOOD ON YOUR WORD.

Hosam, what about other options for the belt like Gustavo or something alike? Don't kill me folks just trying to bring options to the table in lieu of just bitching.

Just remove that overpriced white t-shirt !!! and we'll get back to normal prices :lol

I agree with Buttmunch, but i'm still in if prices will be about ~300, I'm interested mostly in jacket but not 400$ jacket...

Just remove that overpriced white t-shirt !!! and we'll get back to normal prices :lol

I agree with Buttmunch, but i'm still in if prices will be about ~300, I'm interested mostly in jacket but not 400$ jacket...

+1
fully agree)
T-shirt not needed)

negan-rick-not-cool.gif

If they are going to change the price on us after deposits have been sent, they can refund me right now. If they gave us a price they need to honor it. Otherwise what is to stop them from raising it again and again and again? This will get even less people on board now. :mad:

despite the issue...that's a sexy use of that gif lol

The white long sleeve is completely needed to me.

You can't suggest 'I want my money back unless original price is honoured' and then suggest 'remove X' as that also affects people who have already paid and alters the product said deposit has been paid for.

to be honest, i gotta echo what's been said, that white tee is not needed cause there's some solid white tees out there. But this is hosam's project and he gets the final say in all of this. I will hold off sending the deposit until we decide what will be the best course of action.

The white long sleeve is completely needed to me.

You can't suggest 'I want my money back unless original price is honoured' and then suggest 'remove X' as that also affects people who have already paid and alters the product said deposit has been paid for.

it's a white tee, i thought it was long sleeve too at first, later episodes show him in a tee.

Back