TWD Negan [YUNSIL] ((CLOSED))

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: COLLECTING DEPOSITS: TWD Negan [YUNSIL][sdabbs][Fullmetal]

In for the boots also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unknown at this point mate as depends on final numbers.

With everything going on should I hold off on my deposit at the moment or OK to still pay today? Thanks.

Ok to still pay if you're okay with the new price, we will refund those who want but we still made our numbers. Also Joned, if you're ok with the new price, go shead and send a deposit so we can lock you in.

We are almost half way to 40...I guess that's not bad...but I sincerely hope that the 30 dollar miscalculation isn't really rejecting some....it's not as if yunsil is known for ripping people off by upping their prices in the middle of an interest thread...I can forgive the miscalculation but I would feel a certain way about people dipping out based on the small increase...now if this was her fault or the person in charge of this thread then that's different....but if it was her mistake....then maybe approach her and let her know about the objection and the starting of collecting deposits...if it was the person that started the thread then...it's on us....

Think that's very fair.

Either way it hasn't put me off. My deposit will be sent shortly. :duff

We are almost half way to 40...I guess that's not bad...but I sincerely hope that the 30 dollar miscalculation isn't really rejecting some....it's not as if yunsil is known for ripping people off by upping their prices in the middle of an interest thread...I can forgive the miscalculation but I would feel a certain way about people dipping out based on the small increase...now if this was her fault or the person in charge of this thread then that's different....but if it was her mistake....then maybe approach her and let her know about the objection and the starting of collecting deposits...if it was the person that started the thread then...it's on us....

It's no ones fault, it was a miscalculation that's all!
I have asked for the full set, they gave me the numbers!
When I received the latest email talking about quantity and order type, I didn't read "belts"! So I went back and sent the correction that we need the belts too but it's not there in the order sheet! So, her team respond with the new prices because the old ones wasn't including both belts!

Deposit sent please confirm

Ok I'm in for this ..... if I was to pay in full for this clothes set what is the price now ?

The final price depends on how many people are IN for this project! The sooner you pay the deposit the better!
I'm not gonna close the list just yet! We might see more people jump on board and pay ASAP to reduce the final price down!

The final price depends on how many people are IN for this project! The sooner you pay the deposit the better!
I'm not gonna close the list just yet! We might see more people jump on board and pay ASAP to reduce the final price down!

Thanks I've paid my deposit

I'll stay on board for now but if there are any more price increases I'm out. Still not thrilled with that bait and switch. Very unprofessional.

I do think we'll get a lot more on board after we get some pictures of a prototype outfit.

I think it's just an honest mistake.

And that would have been fine up until deposits were being collected. Once those started coming in the price brackets should have been locked in. People agreed to those original prices, not the ones that came after. Just not the best way to start off a project.

Agreed. But not everything always works out the way it should.

Very bad timing is all.

I know you have stated you're still in but a refund has been offered so nothing more can be done.

:peace

And that would have been fine up until deposits were being collected. Once those started coming in the price brackets should have been locked in. People agreed to those original prices, not the ones that came after. Just not the best way to start off a project.

Well, things happen you know?!
And we've offered a refund before we send the deposits to Yunsil! So, nothing has happened right now! :)
We're still holding off the deposits if anyone wants to quit. Thank you for understanding. :peace

Add me for the knife too and deposit for the clothing set will be sent soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Add me for the knife too and deposit for the clothing set will be sent soon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The list of the knife isn't ready yet! I'm waiting for a pic of WIP to show!

Back